Chapter-3

(Time skips to afternoon)

Author pov

Y/n was sleeping in her room cause she was so tired after school. Y/n mom slightly open the door with strawberry juice on her hand. She saw that y/n was sleeping peacefully So she decided to keep the juice on the side table of bed. Suddenly her vision fall on the luxurious and loyal invitation card kept on the study table of y/n.

She picked that card and wondered that "who invites y/n in such a loyal birthday party?" As it was looking like it belongs to the rich family but she was happy to see that card as her daughter gets a chance to enjoy parties and can have fun like others do. She went for shopping to buy y/n a beautiful dress for a birthday party.

( Time skips to evening )

Y/n came downstairs and sat on the sofa to watch her fav Kdrama on television. She peacefully took her comfy position and lost in Kdrama world.

Y/n mom came out from the kitchen and was confused to see y/n laying on the sofa and watching Kdrama.

"Y/n it's already 5:45 pm, don't you have to get ready for the birthday party?"she said in confusion.

Y/n looked at her mom wondering "how come she knows about birthday party?" Then she remembered that she kept that invitation on her study table instead of drawer.

"Mom I'm not going to any birthday parties now please let me enjoy my Kdrama" she said pouting and moving her gaze on the television.

Y/n mom sighed seeing how introverted her daughter Is!! She sat on the sofa besides y/n with her shopping bag.

"Look I have suprise for you" she said.

Listening word "suprise" y/n looked at her mom. Y/n saw a shopping bag of chanel in her mom's hand. She quickly sat up and snatch that bag as it was looking so expensive. She was surprised to see the MRP of the dress. It was ₩ 5,000. It was expensive enough for y/n and her family status. Y/n shockingly looked to her mom.

"Isn't it good enough for the party?" Y/n mom said while smiling.

"Mom it's so expensive. How can you waste money so carelessly?" Y/n scold.

After listening y/n's words her mom heart breaks into pieces as she didn't expect this reaction from her. She was so sad to see that her daughter didn't care about with how much love and care she purchased the dress instead she was scolding her. Y/n mom keeps her palm on her face and started crying.

Y/n pov

Mom starts crying " y-y/n I purchased it with so much love for you. I thought you'll get happy but instead you thought about money." Then i realised that I became little bit extra selfish and money minded ignoring my mom feelings.

"I'm sorry mom. I'm really sorry i didn't meant that. This dress is so beautiful; your choice is best" I said hugging her.

"Then will you wear it and go to birthday party??Honey, I just wanted to see you happy. You are way more important for me than money do." she said broking the hug and wiping away her tears.

I had no choice left. So, I agreed to go to the birthday party. My mom did my makeup and hair and I wore that beautiful dress she brought for me.

"How I'm looking??" I asked.

"Aww you are looking fabulous honey!" she said cupping her face while admiring my beauty.

( My outfit ) ✨💗

( Makeup )💜✨

( My hairstyle ) 💝🌟

( My hairstyle ) 💝🌟

              ( Time skips to party )

I reached to the address. I saw a big luxurious hotel were booked. It was sparkling and " Happy birthday Taehyung" were written on the hotel building. His pictures since childhood till Now was slideshows on led wall hoarding of hotel building. I showed my invitation card to security guard and then walked inside the hotel.