Chapter-16

My heart was beating fast as all those old highschool memories was hitting my brain. I was breathing faster as I felt shortage of breath. I drank the water and let out a big sigh then layed down on my bed after switching off the lights. I covered myself with the soft blanket and drifted to sleep.

[ TIME SKIPS ]

||1:24AM||

I woke up from my sleep and rubbed my eyes. I drank water and thought to take a bit walk outside as I was not feeling like to sleep again. I walked out of my room wearing a pyjamas. I saw that bathroom lights were on. "Who could it be?" I wondered while walking towards the bathroom. I saw my mom was throwing up. "Mom! What's wrong?" I said anxiously while patting her back and holding her hair back so she can throw up easily.

I took her outside the bathroom and rest her on the couch. She was losing her balance but I somehow managed to bring her to the couch. I immediately poured her a glass of water, she took the sip and weakly gave the glass back to me. I sat beside her caressing her back.

"Mom, you are not looking well. Let's go hospital." I spoke. She looked at me weakly and smiled a bit. "Y/n....no need to go to hospital as I already know it's my last day today." She said with smile while her eyes was filled with tears.

"Mom! What you are saying? It's not your last day don't talk rubbish!" I yelled while hugging her.

"Honey I got a call from the Jin. He told me everything. Y/n please don't refused his offer, you'll give the interview tomorrow. I'm dying today and I don't wanna see you suffer in your life so it's better to get a job." She said politely while broking the hug.

"Mom! I will apply for any other job and yaah don't dare to repeat again that your are dying. You are not dying, you will stay with me life-long. Don't even think about to leave me!" I replied with pout while she smiled a bit and hold my hands with her weak grip.

"Y/n...don't be stubborn, it's my last wish." She weakly spoke.

"Mom!!! Didn't I told you to not to repeat-" I cut off as soon as I saw that she lost her whole balance and fell down on the couch. "Mom!!!" I shrieked anxiously while holding her face softly.

"Y/n...I love you. I think my journey is end now. Have a good life my honey." She stuttered weakly. "Mom nothing will happen to you, I'm here let me call a ambulance." I anxiously stated. As soon as I stood up she hold my wrist weakly.

"Y/n, before dying I want to tell you that I was suffering from a cancer.....I didn't told you about this because I don't want to bother you with my problems as you already have lots of problems....good bye honey." She spoke last sentence in low pitch voice while closing her eyes.

"Mom!!" I screamed while tears were falling from my eyes. I patted her to wake her up. I snuggled her while crying loud my lungs.

"Mom please don't leave me alone like this....please open your eyes mom. You can't leave me. Mom I'm sorry. I promised that I will fulfill your last wish but please come back. You are my everything. I love you!" I wailed.

"Mom please comeback!" I bawled while lowering my head on her chest.

[ AUTHOR POV ]

||12:00PM||

~|At funeral hall|~

Y/n was weeping while sitting on the floor, watching her mom photo frame with flowers. she was sitting there for the hours as still. Jin walked to her and sat beside her and snuggled her. Y/n rest her head on his chest while her eyes was still stuck on her mom photo frame.

"Y/n you should eat something." Jin tenderly said as y/n was looking so weak and exhausted. "Mom, why didn't you tell before that you were suffering with cancer. Why?" Y/n whispered with gloomy face, ignoring Jin words.

Jin caressed y/n hair. "y/n she don't want you to worry about her. She cared about you more than her."He comforted y/n. She felt good in his warm embrace.

[ Y/N POV ]

[ TIME SKIPS ]

||JIN HOUSE||

I was sitting at the dinning table waiting for the meal. Then Jin came with meal and arranged it on the table. He cooked really well. "Woah! You are really good at cooking." I complimented.

"Yeah I know as I'm world wide handsome." He said with proud smile. I chuckled at his cuteness and hold my chopsticks to eat delicious bibimbap made by my sweet boyfriend. As soon as I took a bite he stopped me. "Wait!" He said while sitting on the dinning chair.

"What? Can't I eat it?" I said in confusion.

"No you can't." He replied as I pouted and kept the chopsticks back then folded my arms. I sulked.

"I mean you will not eat it. I will feed you my sweetheart." He said with smile as I beamed.

He then start feeding me affectionately. I was enjoying my meal with his handsome face. I felt so lucky that he is my boyfriend. His warmth was healing my broken heart from inside. I saw forever in our relationship and thanking to God for sending him in my life. I was happy that now I can also love someone as my mom do to my father.

___________________________________________

GUYS HOW'S IT? PLEASE LIKE IT AND SUPPORT ME.💜

Some more chapters than I will soon close up this story😌💗 my aim is to reach 25-30. I hope you are liking it I will put more twists🍷✨

Love youu✨✨enjoy🥂🍿

( World wide handsome )😩💖