Chapter-13

[ TIME SKIPS ]

||12:30PM||

I took out my headphones and closed my laptop "woah this movie was really amazing!" I said stretching my hands and yawning as I was little bit sleepy also. I had a sore throat so I wanted to drink water. I received my hands to took the bottle but it was empty.

"Ugh!!!" I said in frustration. I came downstairs to fill my bottle as I entered into my kitchen, I Heard some crying voice from my mom's room. I kept the glass on the dining table and moved towards her room, I slightly opened her room and find that she was crying loud her lungs sitting on the floor with my dad's pic in her hands.

"Yaah....why you have leaved me alone in this world? Didn't we promised eachother to stay by each other side till the very end then why you leaved me here alone? I'm heart is struggling to live every second and days without you. I love you honey....I love you so much. If you were here you'll be sure really proud to see that how well I have raised our sweet y/n. I want to die......but y/n is the only reason I'm living. I'm fed up of my life." She spoke stuttered while crying loud, hugging the photo frame of my dad.

"I'm missing you honey..... please come back!!" She said crying loud while hugging his photo more tightly to her chest. I closed the door because I couldn't see her crying anymore. Tears were falling down my cheek by seeing that how my mom is struggling in her life without my dad and raising me hiding her all pain. It was really touching that how even after 16 years. She is missing my dad like he died yesterday, I could clearly see how much she loves my dad.

I wiped my tears away and filled my water then walked upstairs to my room.

[ NEXT MORNING ]

||HIGH SCHOOL||

[ TAEHYUNG POV ]

I was sitting at my place near window with my head phones on. I glanced outside the window to see the beautiful nature suddenly y/n appeared in my mind, I smiled slightly.

Out of the blue someone took my headphones out and kept it on the bench. I move my head to look who could it be? It was Jennie, glaring at me angrily.

"You playboy how can you broke up with me over a text?" Jennie spoke furiously.

I moved my head away from her coldly and took my headphones to carry on my enjoyment but before I could  touch it she snatched it away and threw it on the floor.

"Answer me!!!! Why did you break up with me? You played with my feelings!!!why???" She yelled while tears were welled up in her eyes.

I didn't response and quietly stoop up.
"You jerk...you are really shameless like your bullshit dad!! You must have learnt from him to betray people, don't you?" She spoke grabbing my collar. I clenched my fist into ball in anger because she have no rights to bring my personal family matters between the fight and infront of everyone as everyone were watching us and taking pictures and videos. Jennie was the only one who knew about my family matters as we both have good relationships between our families, also our moms are best friends.

"Watch what you are saying?!!" I said sternly.

"You shameless bastard!! How dare you to betray me?!!" She spoke raising her hand to slap me but I grabbed it before it touched my cheek. I roughly pulled her but she somehow managed to not to fall.

"Betrayed? Do you think I betrayed you?? You gold digger... leave I don't wanna waste my time on it. So please you kindly cut your crap and leave from here!" I said coldly.

"You son of bitch...how dare you to call me gold digger?? You just played with my feelings!!" She shouted. I clenched my jaw in anger because I couldn't take her tantrums more.

"Oh I didn't thought Taehyung would have betrayed Jennie like this!" Girl gossiped.

"I doubted him at very first, he is playboy!" Other girl gossiped

I scoffed "ok now lemee guys show you all something about your all sweet Jennie." I said and took out my mobile.
I showed it to everyone raising my hand up so everyone can see clearly. It was pic where Jennie was laying with the guy on the bed wrapping up with white blanket, the guy was also naked and were wrapped with white blanket on them.

"You can see how lovely couple they are looking, aren't they?" I spoke while looking at Jennie.

"Wait I think 2 boys were isn't enough for her so she think of trapping the 3rd one." I said showing the other pic. It was with different guy. She was kissing him on his lips and the guy was taking the selfie.

"Yaah..it's n-not true!" She stuttered nervously while trying to snatching my mobile but I'm much taller than her.

"Oh my lord how shameful girl! Trapping 3 men's together!"

"She deserves no one!! She is the real betrayal!"

Everyone was gossiping about Jennie and taking pics and videos. Jennie had no choice left except her tantrums.

"Yaah it must be edited!!!" She yelled at me while her eyes were teary. I scoffed that how much limits she will cross to hide her lie.

"Oh really then I have live proof! They can't be edited right?" I responded with smirk and snapped my fingers.

My best friends Jimin and jungkook quickly made their way out of the classroom and bring those two boys with them who were with Jennie in pic. Everyone was so shocked including Jennie.

"These two....no it can't!" She mumbled nervously.

"Shocked to see your two lovers together here..hmm??" I asked teasing her.

___________________________________________

Please support the story...I'm trying my best to fill this story with plots and twists🍹🍉

Love you....enjoy I'm little bit sick also but dunno worry I will try my best to write best and publish it.💜

Support and liked it please 💜💜☕