Chapter-24

[ 6 months later ]

Taehyung took the good care of me. We have spent a good time with eachother. I was happy with him and somewhere in love with him. He never let me reminds me of Jin. He is really good and sweet to me. It was his birthday today. So I wore the glittery dress and prepared the gift for him.

I arrived to his mansion where his birthday party held as I entered into the mansion there was darkness. I was bit afraid. "Mr.kim?" I shrieked as no one replied. The door behind got closed. Now, I was really scared. "Is anybody is here? Please help me." I said anxiously as lights glowed up from everywhere. I turned around and found the beautiful and romantic decorations. Then I felt muscular arms wrapped around my tiny waist. I can smell his beautiful fragrance. He was Taehyung. I smiled.

"Taehyung where are the others? I asked as he smiled. "It's just me and you here." He said as I blushed. "But you usually make your birthday party with friends and family. Don't you?" I asked. "I'm not more into that. I just wanted you to be here with me...peace." he explained as I smiled while cheeks turned red. I moved his hands from my waist. I turned back facing him. He took out the black shiny small square box from his pocket. He kneel down on his right knee as my heart started racing fast. He opened the box and extended his hands to me holding that box. It was a diamond ring. I cupped my face suprisingly.

"Will you marry me?" He proposed as I blushed and nodded slightly. He warmly smiled. He wore me that ring into my ring finger my eyes was welled up with tears. I was happy that his love was genuine a love which ends up with marriage. He stood up and hugged me, I hugged him back. "I love you infinity y/n let's turn this unnamed relationship between us in marriage." He confessed as I smiled while single tear rolled down from my eyes in happiness. I hugged him more tightly listening his heartbeat. It was the best proposal of my whole boring life. I felt his lips on my neck. He was kissing me softly then he looked at me. He kissed me on my forehead warmly I can feel his warmth love. When he said I love you to me back then in highschool I didn't thought he really meant that but this person really meant it. At last I ended up falling in love with my highschool bully.

___________________________________________

~•HAPPY ENDING •~

I hope u gyzz enjoyed finnally it's end today love ya all I will be back with new story 💜🤧💖 byieee