Chapter-4

Y/n pov

I entered in hotel and got suprised seeing decorations it was so amazing. As party theme was purple everything was so sparkling lot's of famous celebrities and rich people was doing gossips and chit chats suddenly my eyes fall on handsome tall man and birthday boy Taehyung. He was looking so handsome and angelic in white suit.

 He was looking so handsome and angelic in white suit

Taehyung pov

I was flirting with my so called girlfriend jennie and other girls and having fun with my best friends jimin and jungkook.

"Taehyung-ah you are looking so handsome, my boyfiee" she said seductively.

I smiled and flirted back "you are also looking so hot today." she hugged me "aww my love" I hugged her back.

Jennie outfit💖

Out of a blue my vision fall on beautiful girl standing near drink bar

Out of a blue my vision fall on beautiful girl standing near drink bar. She was y/n.
She was looking so beautiful that I can't able to move my gaze from her. It's the first time i'm seeing her in beautiful outfit with fab makeup and hairstyle. She was looking so cute.

"You guys enjoy, I will comeback in seconds" I said while broking the hug.

Author pov

"Taehyung where are you going?" Jennie asked.

Taehyung ignored her words and made his way towards y/n. Jennie stomped her legs on the floor seeing taehyung going towards y/n.

"Ugh who invited this bitch??" Jennie sneered while getting jealous of
y/n's beauty.

"Ofcourse our taehyung!" Jungkook said.

"But why my love will invite her??" She said in frustration.

"Aahhh whatever and let's enjoy" jimin said cheering up the mood of Jennie.

( Drink bar )

Taehyung sat next to y/n pouring a glass of Red wine for her and himself

"Nice to see you here Miss cha y/n" he said with smirk.

Y/n was little bit scared of taehyung because she knew how harmful and cruel he is for y/n. She forcefully smiled while adjusting herself in the environment.

"You are looking great today." He said while taking a sip of Red wine.

"T-thanks" y/n smiled awkwardly.

Taehyung couldn't take his eyes off from y/n lips. Her lips was so red and juicy like strawberry, soft and fluffy like cotton candy. He was looking at her lips with full of lust in his eyes then Taehyung mom came.

"Taehyung come cake cutting ceremony is going to start" Mrs Kim said with soft smile.

( Mrs Kim outfit )

Y/n pov

Taehyung mom was looking like she is just 25 years old. Her figure was so slim and fit with lean and tall legs. She was so beautiful with shiny flawless skin then I got to know that why Taehyung is so handsome afterall he took after his mom.

Author pov

( Time skips )

Cake cutting ceremony was done and they had a good elegant dinner. The DJ party was going on. Everyone was busying dancing and having fun. While taehyung dancing with Jennie all of a sudden his eyes went to y/n. She was sitting near the drink bar and was having a shots of alcohol. He decided to move to y/n.

"I'll be back" he said leaving Jennie.

"Taehyung-ah" she said in frustration but taehyung ignored her words and left.

" Let's have fun, babes" Jungkook said making Jennie dance with him.

As taehyung reached y/n. His friend Sam snatch y/n with him into the party zone.

"Hey beauty, let's dance!" Sam said holding y/n hands and snatching her into the dancing zone. "Hey wai-" he Cutts y/n off and start dancing with her. Y/n let it be as she was also getting boring so it's better to have dance than sitting idle.

Taehyung was standing as still watching them having fun. He let out a sigh and sit at bar side and ordered himself a glass of beer. He was enjoying the beer while crossing his legs and watching y/n having fun with Sam. Slowly slowly he was getting hornier by watching y/n sexy dance and body. Maybe it was a affect of beer or y/n sexy moves? Now he was willing to dance with y/n and wants to touch her shaped and slimed body. He ruffled his hair while clenching his jaw and moved towards y/n.

"Get yourself a someone else to dance otherwise.." Taehyung whispered in sam ears.

Sam startled by the deep voice he heard and obey the words of Taehyung as his voice were so deep and filled with anger.
Y/n was enjoying dancing and were doing sexy moves by her hips. She turned around to face Sam but got herself in the arms of the villian of her life.

"Ta-taehyung you??"she said shockingly.
Wondering howcome Sam swap with taehyung??

--------------------------------------------------------------

How was it ?? Gys my exams are going on that's why I can't able to post day to day but trying hard 💜💜

Plzz support and like it as I want to encourage myself.💜☠️✌🏻

Love u💖💖🤧

Enjoyyy👍🏻💗✨