Chapter 20

The year 2017

My eyes stayed on the magenta lingerie on display, while I sipped ice tea from the take-out cup. It was kind of pretty. The lace material and the design. And it was on display in a brand store in the mall. Probably will be costly.

"That should be too big for you," Nikhil commented by my side. He probably followed my gaze. "It's definitely too big," he nodded. I frowned at him. "How the hell would you know?"

"Oh, please... As if I won't know my girlfriend's bra size." He walked off, sipping his coffee. I felt a bit annoyed, but I followed him. It was a Sunday, and we had come for a movie date. It had been two years since Nikhil and I had shifted to Bangalore.

Now, we don't really hold hands in public. Unless we are like crossing a busy road or something. Now, I know that he sometimes just wears the same clothes he wore a week back without washing it, and I am okay with that. And he knows that am a bit jealous type, I am not so sure if he is okay with that, but he tolerates my tantrums. I mean, I had every right to throw a tantrum if my boyfriend clicks like on the photo of a girl in a bikini even if she is his colleague. What do you expect me to do... But the point was that we were steady. There was some level of security to this relationship. Almost to the point of it becoming boring. But it was not boring. Not boring at all.

Nikhil softly pushed me to the corner in the emergency stairs of my apartment complex. This was our usual spot. The landing on the second floor, the corner. We kissed, softly at first. I placed my hand around Nikhil's shoulder. "I thought you were not in the mood today," He was so casual the whole day. Teasing me and stuff.

"Hm... like that is possible," He said, "with you looking like this..."

"Like what?" I asked, enjoying this.

"It's thin, your kurta...." He pushed me to the wall further. It was a normal cotton kurta. Nothing too thin. But yeah, cotton. "And I can do this easily." His hands side up through the slit of the kurtha to touch my waist, and I shivered. It felt strange to be touched there and nowhere else. His palm was cold. My skin against it felt ablaze.

Nik's hand reached far back and traced a vertical line over my spine cavity. I cuddled closer to him and pressed my face to his chest, hearing his heartbeat, holding his shirt fabric under my fist. I felt secure there. We have kissed and made out a hundred times by now, but this felt more intimate.

I looked up at him, wanting more. We kissed. Tender. Then wilder. His hand wrapped up fully around my waist now, he almost picked me up. He then grunted and pressed me against the wall again. His hands left my waist and found my breast over my bra. "Ugh... why is it padded?' he complained. He has never yet dared to touch me inside the bra. But, over...yeah. And I can totally understand his frustration over a padded bra. "This is how you know my bra size," I told him. "Duh...." He said, and squeezed my boob over my bra and kissed my neck. I gasped. I regretted making that sound. I could sense Nikhil's smile. He came closer, his thumb moved over my bra, over my nipple... and his lips pressed against the soft skin on my neck. He sucked hard and pressed. Hickey.

I held on to his arm tightly, feeling like disintegrating, as he licked over that newly red skin and kissed there, and I could feel the tightness in his pants, pressed close to me,

"I want to do it..." I said without thinking. I wanted more of him, closer, tighter, longer.

"Me too." He collapsed to the nape of my neck. He was still hard. He shivered against me. "God..." he breathed. "I will go crazy." Slow steady breaths. Still hard. I held him close... Now filled with affection than lust. He parted away and looked at me. I placed my hand on his cheek. I kissed him gently. He kissed me back; gently. "Let's go somewhere," I said, brushing my nose against his jawline. "Where?" He exhaled hopelessly.