Chapter 38: West End Live

"Morning, darling!" Mom said as she opened my curtain.

She had her makeup done. "Why do you have makeup on right now?"

"You do know what today is, right?"

"What?"

"West End Live, sweet girl! We gotta be at Trafalgar Square in an hour and a half!"

I jumped out of bed, knocking my SIX jacket off the back of my desk chair. I quickly picked it up. "What's for breakfast?" I asked, grabbing my purse.

"Maiya is picking up Starbucks for us. I told her to get you a cookies and cream Frappuccino. I know how much you love those."

"Awesome!"

"Ready to go, kiddo?"

"Yep!"

We caught a cab to Trafalgar Square, and Grace, Millie, Vicki, Aimie and Maiya were in the wings, in costume. Nat was already in her makeup, so she had to make a mad dash to the theatre to get her costume on. "Hi, Liz! Are you excited?" Vicki asked as I sipped my Frappuccino.

"Of course, Vicki. I look forward to it every year."

"That's what I like to hear."

A little while later, we were up. "Presenting a new musical, SIX!"

The crowd went wild. "Divorced."

"Beheaded."

"Died." My mom said.

"Divorced."

"Beheaded."

"Survived."

"And today, West End Live, we are..."

"LIIIIIIIIVE!"

The crowd started to go wild. As we all grade back to the theatre, we were SWARMED by the crowd! "NATALIE I LOVE YOU!" One of the fans cheered.

"AIMIE WE LOVE YOU!" Another person shouted.

I then crashed on the stage. "Wow, that's way better than I'd ever seen it when I was a kid."

"You saw it as a kid?" Aimie asked.

"Yeah. I think the first time I saw it, I was seven? I remember that Phantom was performing."

"That's all you remember?"

"Yeah. I've now seen it through the wings and know the chaos." I giggled.