contd.

Dorian McAllister was having a hectic day at work. His workers could not just get it right from his point of view ,because to them, they were doing their best, but to Dorian it was next to nothing. Dorian had just recently returned from Germany. It was a long business trip and he was none too glad it ended because he would have to return to the "battle zone."
    You see, some awful ancestor of his decided to make some sort of law to leave all the inheritance i.e all the money, properties, lands etc. To the first son of every generation. So, it didn't matter if they had more than one son, everything just went to the first son and this truly horrid guy prepared documents binding every one to this law. Sure there was trust funds set up for family use so no McAllister was truly poor, but the real deal belong to the first son alone. Now, he probably had a very good reason for doing this but now he was long dead. He (the ancestor), would never know the huge, life sized problems he had created for the family. Dorian's father was the first son but he had three other brothers who had sons that wanted a part of the inheritance or at least a place in the helm of affairs but for that law. Dorian lived in hate and fear and hostility, even violence and an in-house family feud threatening the very unity of the household. He began to be hateful and hostile even when he professed Christianity , a faith that preached love and peace, how ironic. He thought he was born again but the feud, it wouldn't let him be, he was an only child, but he had cousins male and female not to mention uncles who were wicked and deadly. He had no choice but to be ruthless, God would understand.
     He had plans though. He was currently CFO of the company, he didn't have full control , not until his father retired and fully handed over. He hoped to bring some changes...