Chapter 4

Tae's POV

I know what I was going to do isn't fair and probably won't end good too but it's like my last resort now.

As I was walking towards her, I could sense confusion in everyone's mind and it only grew more when I stopped in front of her.

"Would you like to go out with me" That's it I thought, that's the final step, now there's no turning back.

.. Jisoo-ssi?"

Jennie's POV

"WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?" I thought.
For a long time now I knew jisoo unnie liked Taehyung and girls do tease her about this and it annoys me so much. I know we aren't together but I wanted Tae to fight for my attention a little more but what the f**k did he just did!!!!

He hasn't even talked to her besides the one time they MCed together last year I thought. Did he just gave up because I played way too hard to get?

Jisoo's POV

I literally Froze right there after hearing that sentence. What just happened. Did Taehyung just asked me out.. Like out of blue. And here I thought he never noticed me, I was wrong I guess.

"Okay" That's what I said.
What the hell is wrong with you jisoo the man of your dreams just asked you out on a date and all you said is OKAY. It's not okay you could've said 'I'd love to' but no. You're a certified idiot.

Tae's POV

Perfect! I knew she'd say yes I mean why wouldn't she after all she's really into me (as I've heard lol).
"Okay then I'll pick you up at 6 if that's okay with you" I asked her.
"Yeah okay. No problem" She replied
After that I knew someone was really annoyed and angry which is exactly what I wanted.

After that Party was going smooth suddenly Rosè came and basically dragged me to the corner.

"What the hell do you think you're doing ?" She asked in hushed but rough tone "why did you asked jisoo unnie out I thought you liked Jennie unnie!"

"I did for the longest time but you also know she won't ever like me back. And I want to move now. Ro I want to get over her and when you told me about how Jisoo really likes me (now you know who's the intel lol) I really thought about it and decided to give it a chance and you said it yourself that Jisoo's a wonderful caring and the most loving person you know. Didn't you?"

"I know I did and it is true unnie is everything you said and even more but it's just that..... .... She's so sensitive so please V do not ever break her heart"

She said to me

"I won't" I lied..!

Here's a picture of them (just mentioned characters) in the after party

So I decided to surprise you guys with a surprise chapter🤭🤭.. Please enjoy it and dont forget to like it if you love it... xoxo