Chapter 10

(Present day)

THIRD PERSON POV

Why did Seulgi called me for a sudden lunch without telling me the reason Jisoo thought. She was waiting for Seulgi. She told her that she'd be there around 12:30 but it's 12:45 now. Is this a joke? Is she playing a prank on me or something? Jisoo thought she was getting annoyed now.

It was 1'o clock now and Seulgi was either super late or not coming. "That's it" Jisoo said and got up to leave when someone tapped on her shoulder. Jisoo was shocked to see the person. "Taeyong" She said.

(Flashback)

"Who are you calling" Asked Rosie.
"Seulgi unnie" Lisa replied.

"Hello" Said Seulgi from other side.

"Ahh Anneyohasseo, Seulgi unnie, Lisa here"

"Oh Lisa, how are you " Asked Seulgi

"I'm good unnie, how are you?"

"I'm good too. So what's up?"

"Unnie I need a favour from you" Lisa asked

"Favour? What kind of favour? Everythings oka?" Seulgi asked

"It's about Jisoo Unnie. You know na how she has cut herself from everyone and lives in her den alone now. Well Rosè unnie and i, we are worried for unnie and we want to help her. Now we know if we'll offer for help she won't agree to it. So i called you" Lisa said as she looked at Chae who was already getting emotional.

"Well I'm worried about her too. I've asked her so many times to join me for lunch or dinner or come at my place but she never agreed"

"See that's what I'm saying" Lisa said

"So how can i help you?" Seulgi asked

"Do you think you can set unnie up with someone for blind date?"

"Blind date! It's difficult but i think I can. But with whom?"

"You remember once you teased unnie about how Nct's leader Taeyong was fanboying over unnie?"

"Yeah I remember"

"Great. So a little birdie told me that he's single"

"Who's this little birdie" Asked seulgi

"That doesn't matter but is it true? Because he's from the same company as you so you must know this"

"Yes he's single as I've heard"

"Perfect"

"So you want to set jisoo up with Taeyong. You sure you want another "Tae" in her life" Seulgi unnie asked and laughed.

Lisa laughed. "Well I've heard he's a nice person and completely opposite of unnie and that's what she needs right now".

" Okay but how are we gonna do this"

"What you are going to do is, after we end our call, you will call unnie and ask her for girls lunch as you want to tell her something important. Now if we look at this history she will deny but you have to stick onto it. You won't back out. Pressurise her if necessary and eventually she'll agree. And then give the time of 12:30. I checked her schedule she's free around that time and won't be able to cancel even if she wants too. And as for Taeyong just tell him you're setting him up for a blind date he'll agree. Trust me."

"Waaaaa Daebak Lisa -ya. You're really good at this" Seulgi said as she was speechless.

"Thankyou and please please make sure she comes okay." Lisa said