Chapter 11

THIRD PERSON POV

As soon as Jisoo reached her apartment she called Seulgi.
"Hello" Said Seulgi she knew Jisoo would be pissed.
"Seulgi what the hell" Jisoo shouted "why would you set me on a blind date. You know I don't want to do that, so why would you do that".

" Because I'm your friend jisoo and as a friend I'm worried for you." Seulgi wasn't holding back now.
"It's been a year Jisoo. A whole damn year. They both are living their best life. Going on dates, lunches, movies and hell they are even living together now. If those mfs can do that why can't you. They are the wrong one's not you. You did nothing wrong and still you are punishing yourself. I love you Jisoo and care for you. I just want you to be happy and not feel sorry for yourself. I want you to live your life as you used to like a normal happy girl. And I'm not sorry for what I did and I sware I'll do it again and again if I have to." Seulgi finally said it.

At first she didn't wanted to hurt her but if hurting once can help her move on and see what she's doing to herself she'd do it. So she did it.

"You're right" Jisoo said calmly.
Seulgi was surprised. She didn't expected this reply from her.

"I'll try to live like I used to. No more tears. I'm gonna live my life as I want to. Thankyou so much seulgi"

"Don't thank me thank Lisa and Rosè. They are ones who came up with this crazy idea I just helped a little".

Lisa and Rosie. Jisoo haven't talked to them in a year and to be honest she was dying to meet them to hug them again and the fact that they did this for her even when she wasn't good to them made her emotional.

" Okay I'll talk to them. Thankyou seulgi. I'll talk to you some other time"
"Take care jisoo"

JISOO'S POV

I was pacing back and forth in my apartment thinking whether I should call them or meet them.

"What should I do Dalgomie" I asked my dog.

After thinking for quite a few minutes she decided to invite them at her place.

(Calling Lisa)
"Hello Lisa" I said

"Unnie. Unnie how are you" I knew she was surprised.

"I'm good. Are you busy right now"

"I'm doing a photoshoot right now. What happened? " She asked

"Oh nothing I just wanted to meet you" I said

"I'll be free in an hour or two" She instantly said

"Oh good then, would you like to come over for dinner to my place? " I sware I haven't felt this nervous in a long time and that also while talking to my Lisa.

"I'd love to unnie"

"Great then oh and please bring Rosie too"

"Of course unnie at what time should we come?"

"Around 6"

"See you then unnie"
(Call ended)

So that went well I thought. 'Come on Dalgomie let's prepare dinner' I picked up my dog and went to kitchen. I've waited so long for this night to come.

LISA'S POV

The whole afternoon I was thinking about the date that we arranged for unnie. To be honest I was beyond scared because I know jisoo unnie is a calm person but when she gets mad she gets scary like bad scary and what if she gets offended and decides to never ever talk to us. Ottoke.

I was thinking of worst possibilities that could happen and unnie called. I was beyond mortified at this point. 'Ok Lisa you're screwed now' I thought before picking up.

But to my surprise everything went well. Unnie wasn't mad at all she even invited us for dinner. I was literally on cloud nine right now. I called chae immediately.

"Unnie guess what" I asked excitedly

"What?"

"Jisoo unnie called"

"Whatt!! Really!"

"She invited us for dinner at her place. Isn't this exciting" I said

"Wait she isn't mad about blind date thing?"

"Apparently not. She sounded pretty calm"

"That's good news then. So pick me up then will you?" She asked

"No problem. I'll be at your place around 5:30 okay"

"Okay bye"

Finally everything is gonna be alright now. I can't wait to hug unnie and tell her how much I've missed her and her dad jokes. Also I was relieved to know that she took that blind date thing really well.
Wait. What if she's faking it. What if she's really mad and gets angry once she meet us. Oh God no no no. That can't happen.

I shook my head and threw all bad thoughts away. Everything's gonna be just fine I said to my self.. More like assured myself. But what if it isn't.. !!

Jisoo's apartment

Jisoo's apartment

Jisoo's pet Ban Dalgom

Hey guys... A little update.. I won't be posting anything tomorrow as it's sunday and I want a day off for myself.. Hope you'll understand.. Xoxo