Chapter 30

Few weeks later

Girls were busy with their most awaited comeback. A handful of people in the company knew about jisoo and Taeyong's engagement and they planned to keep it like that. They didn't want media to know it just yet.

The girls were practicing in practice room.

"Ya jendukie I've to ask you something!" Jisoo said from one side of the room.

"Borago unnie" Jen said.

"Would you like to be my maid of honor"

"BOOHHHHHH" Jennie said loudly and ran towards jisoo. "Say it again" She said.

Jisoo laughed and said "I asked you to be my maid of honor when I'll get marry"

"Jjinja" Jen asked and jisoo nodded. "Of course unnie I'd love to be your Maid of honor. Thankyou unnie" Jen hugged jisoo tightly.

"And of course Lisa and Rosè my bridesmaid with Seulgi" Jisoo said looking at the rest of the girls.

"Thankyou unnie" They both said and joined the hug.

"You guys are suffocating me" Jisoo said and they broke the hug and laughed at their silliness.

Just as they were about to leave jisoo received a message, she looked and it was from Taehyung. She hasn't heard from him since their return from Jeju.
The message read "I have to tell you something. Can we meet". Jisoo thought for a second about what it could be and wrote "Okay come for dinner today at our place" And received "I'll be there at 8"

'He didn't asked of Taeyong would be there or not that means it's not about Taeyong or me Or him even then what it could be about' she thought.

"Let's go unnie" Jennie interrupted her thoughts  "What's wrong" She asked jisoo "ahh nothing just randomly thinking something" Jisoo said and she left with her.
***********************
(Jisoo's place)

"So he didn't really told you what he wants to talk about" Taeyong asked jisoo as they prepared dinner.

"No not really he just said he wants to talk about something. And I thought he didn't really asked that if you're going to be there or not so it's not about us" She replied.

"Hmm then what it could be"

"I guess we have to wait for him to tell us that" She said and just then the doorbell rang. "And here comes the answers" She said and went to open the door.

She opened the door and there he stood with flowers and what looks like whiskey in his hands "Hey come on in" She welcomed him.

"Hey I bought these flowers for you" Taehyung gave her lilies "this for you" He gave whiskey to Taeyong "it's wintage" He said. Taeyong looked at it and it really was. "Must have cost you fortune man" Taeyong said "well yeah but I can't come empty handed to your place right".

"Dinner would still take a few minutes till then wine , champagne or whiskey?" Jisoo asked the boys.

"Whiskey sounds good to me" Taehyung said "yeah me too and I'll get it you guys sit" Taeyong said and jisoo thanked him.

"So what it is Tae? What do you want to talk about?" She asked.

"I wanted to talk to you first. I want you to be with her after I tell her jisoo" He said puzzling jisoo more.

"Tae please dont play riddles with me just tell me what is it" Just then Taeyong came with drinks and gave one to each "thanks hon" Jisoo said as she took her glass and he sat beside her.

"I'm breaking up with Jennie" Taehyung said straight away.

"WHAT!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING" Jisoo said loudly.