Chapter 15

(Past)

After their first date that went well Jisoo hoped every night that Tae would like the place she's taking him. They did exchanged few texts here and there. One thing that jisoo noticed was Taehyung's replies were dry. Like she would write a whole damn line or lines and he would reply with simple 'yes or no or hmm or yeah'. Maybe he isn't a texter Jisoo thought or maybe he's mad because I kissed him without asking him.

These thoughts occupied her mind for the entire week till the weekend came. Jisoo had planned to take Tae to a hill top so that they can enjoy the view and she saw on the news that tonight there would be a metor shower, so this is going to be perfect.

'Omo i forgot to tell him to dress really casually as we aren't going any where fancy' jisoo thought and immediately texted him and waited for him to reply. It took around an hour for him to reply to a simple message and jisoo shrugged it off as it wasn't something new.

As the evening came jisoo started to get ready. She took a quick shower and did some skincare. Suddenly she decided to skip makeup and go natural as it's just gonna be them and no one else.
She then chose her clothes and got ready. "All done" She said.

Jisoo's look for the evening

She then got in her car and called Taehyung.
"Hey Tae" She said

"Hello" He said.

"I'm on my way to pick you. I'll be at your dorm in around 30 minutes" She lets him know

"Okay I'm almost ready. See you" He replied

Jisoo stopped at convenient store to pick up some snacks and ready to eat food as they would do dinner there only.

Taehyung was already waiting for her. As he was waiting his mind drifted to their first date and how he felt that there was a connection between them.
'What the hell is wrong with you taehyung you aren't going out with her to make connection. You're with her to make jennie jealous. Remember jennie is the main focus not Jisoo' he kept reminding himself and just as he was thinking the same jisoo arrived.

She rolled her window down and signalled him to get in.

'Waaaa even in simple clothes he looks so charming' jisoo thought.