Chapter 18 (Part 2)

Continued....

"So couple of days back I was coming home from practice. I stopped for coffee and there I saw Jennie and Taehyung together. First I thought that they were there just for some work related thing or maybe to surprise you as your anniversary was coming soon but then suddenly Jennie pulled down her mask and kissed taehyung and he kissed her back. They were in the far corner. That's when I clicked their picture first. I wanted to tell you but I didn't knew how to tell you. Then suddenly I had to go out of town for 2 days and I didn't wanted to tell you this on the phone. I landed yesterday night and you know my apartment is right in front of Jennie's new apartment. This morning I went onto my window for some fresh air and was thinking about calling you and telling about all this when I saw Jennie and taehyung coming together to her living room. They chatted for a while like crying and chatting and suddenly kissed each other again and then..... And then.... "Seulgi hesitated to tell the last part but she knew she has to. So she took a deep breathe and told her " And then they went on having sex right there and I felt disgusted to be honest. But I managed to take pictures for you to see. They fucking did it in the open and then went to room .. While fucking each other. They are fucking sick" Seulgi was out of breath now.

Jisoo was silent all the time. She heard each and every word seulgi said. Heartbreaking. It was heartbreaking for her to hear and see her best friend and boy friend cheating on her.

"Say something sooya" Seulgi said as she hugged jisoo.

"How could they do this to me seulgi. I loved both of them the most, trusted them the most and this is what they gave in return" Jisoo said in disbelief. But didn't shed a tear.

"They are fucking cowards jisoo. They don't deserve you" Seulgi said.

"They will pay for it" Jisoo said.

"Do you have something in mind" Seulgi asked

"Not yet but I'll tell you soon" Jisoo said and got up to leave.

"Hey" Seulgi stopped her "you know I'm there for you right"

"Thankyou seulgi. You saved me" Jisoo said and left.
********************

Jisoo was in her dorm room thinking of what happened and how her life turned upside down in an hour. Her best friend who she treated and loved more than real sister and her boy friend who she loved more than she ever loved herself not only just cheated on her but broke her trust and her completely.

Jisoo was thinking all that when she heard a knock on her door. "Come in" She said.

Taehyung came in.

"Hey babe" He said smilingly. Jisoo wanted to slap the shit out of that face she once loved so much but she controlled her emotions. 'Don't cry jisoo. Hold yourself. He doesn't deserve your tears. You're jisoo you're okay' she reminded herself.

"Hey" She said. And looked away. Taehyung came from behind and hugged her. "What are you looking at" He asked her with his face on her shoulder.

"Just the weather tonight. Thinking just how fast the night changes. Yesterday night was a bit humid but now it's all cold" She said ghostly.

"What you saying it's so hot right now" Taehyung laughed. "Not for everyone" She said. Weird taehyung thought.

"So what do you have in your mind for anniversary" Taehyung said.