Chapter 23

There are few things that everyone wants to experience at least once in their lifetime and waking up with your loved one could be one of them.

Jisoo woke up by the sound of the alarm clock which she didn't knew she had set up. She lazily opened her eyes and was kissed with the few razes of the sun. She felt a strong arm across her torso and smiled. She looked back and saw taeyong sleeping like a baby. She turned and faced him. After a long time she was happy, she was with someone who loved her and she loved him. She admired his sleeping face for few minutes and then leaned in and kissed him. "Good morning love" She said. Taeyong cooed a little like a bird and opened his eyes. "Good morning sunshine" He said and kissed her. "I can get used to this" He said as he held her in between her arms.

They stayed like that for a few minutes, then jisoo said "come on, we have to get out of the bed now."
"Few minutes" Taeyong said. Jisoo sighed and tried to get up but taeyong pulled her in "your phone is ringing I think" She said. "Nice try" Taeyong replied.
"No I think someone's calling you" Jisoo said and got up.

Taeyong also got up and saw his phone. It was indeed ringing. He saw 5 missed calls from Johnny and few from other members. He immediately called him.

"Hey man, what's wrong?" Taeyong said.

"What's wrong? Where the hell you've been? You didn't came back yesterday night!" Johnny yelled from other side.

"I stayed at jisoo's place. Why is there any emergency?"

"Oh sorry I didn't know that. No there's no emergency just Ten said he went to your place yesterday as you guys had plan to hang out but you were there, I didn't knew where you were so i told him you were at my place" Johnny explained him.

"Thanks man. I didn't planned to stay here it just happened"

"It's okay. Just next time inform me in advance so that I'm also prepared"

"Sure. Thanks again bro. I'll call you later" And he hung up.

"Everything's okay?" Jisoo asked as she sat in front of him. He pulled her in his lap and brushed her hair "yeah everything's fine. Ten went to my place yesterday but i wasn't there, so Johnny said I was with him" He explained her everything.

"Oh. I'm sorry I kept you away from your friends"

"It's okay. I'll explain them later". He pulled jisoo closer and kissed her again. Jisoo's hand went straight to his hair and deepen the kiss when suddenly jisoo's phone rang. She broke the kiss and said " Who could that be" She took the phone from the side table and was a bit surprised. "Who is it?" Taeyong asked "it's jennie" She said surprisingly "this early. I hope everything's okay" And immediately called her back.

"Hey jennie. What's wrong?"

"Hey Unnie. Everything's fine. But sorry to call you this early" Jennie said

"Ohh you kinda scared me. So tell me what's up?"

"I was actually thinking if I could visit you this evening just to ..... Talk you know" Jisoo could sense her hesitation, they were not on speaking terms so it was kinda awkward for them.

"Yeah sure. You can come over anytime."

"Thankyou unnie and don't cook anything I'll bring the dinner"

"You don't have to jen I can cook"

"No unnie, I want to, please" She insisted

"Arresso. See you then I guess"

"See you unnie. I'll be there around 7. Bye"

After the call ended jisoo's thought immediately went to yesterday when she talked to taehyung.
Taeyong sensed some tension and asked "what's wrong sunshine. Is something bothering you?"