Chapter 12

Lisa's fit

Lisa's fit

                                            Rosè's fit

                                            Rosè's fit

LISA'S POV

I was both nervous and excited to meet unnie. Around 5:30 I reached Rosè's apartment and called her.
"Calm down fast. I'm waiting"

"Just 2 minutes" She said and came down after 5 minutes.

"Sorry, hank didn't wanted me to leave so i thought to bring him" She explained as she came.

"Same with love" I pointed at the back of the car where love was buckled up "it's like they wanted to meet their friend Dalgom too

From Rosè's place to Jisoo unnie's place the drive was about of 25 minutes excluding traffic. Lucky we.
" Which floor" Rosè unnie asked as we entered the elevator with hank on one side and love other.

"20th floor. Apartment no. 19" I said and she pressed the floor number.

"Lisa I'm nervous. It's like we are meeting her for the very first time" Rosè said

"Datto" I replied "I wonder if she's having the same feelings or not.

JISOO'S POV

To say I was nervous would be an understatement of the week. It was like I was meeting them for the first time just like in our trainee days.

For a year I ignored them, didn't talked to them, reason I don't know, they weren't responsible for anything that happened but still I punished them. How would I face them now. Would they even forgive me? I was thinking all this when the door bell rang. 'Here goes nothing' I said and dalgomie and I rushed towards the door.

I took a deep breathe and opened the door. As soon as I opened the door I saw them with hank and love and my heart literally exploded with happiness. I couldn't believe I'm with them somewhere outside the company's building.

"Unnie" Lisa said in a low tone and immediately hugged me and i was craving for that for a year now. She hid her face in my neck and started to cry.

"Lisa don't cry please" I said as I patted her head and creased her back.