Chapter 14

Rest of the days went really fast. Jisoo and Taeyong exchanged  few texts with each other everyday. Well mostly Taeyong would send something and jisoo would reply. And just like that the weekend arrived.

Taeyong was excited. "What happened hyung, you look extra happy and very.... bouncy today. Going somewhere or should I say going somewhere with someone" Johnny teased him. He knew about the lunch and the whole thing Lisa told him everything and he was very supportive.

"Well yeah! I am happy" Taeyong never really hid something or tried to hide something from someone.

"So where are you taking her?" Johnny asked as they head out of the practice room.

"I don't know man. She's picking me up"

"Well then enjoy" Said Johnny and then they left.

On the other side jisoo already knew where she was taking him and that place didn't required any earlier booking but she was a bit sceptical about whether he'll like the place or not. As she was getting ready to leave someone knocked on her makeup room. "Come in" She said. And Jennie came in.
"You got a minute unnie?" She asked

"You need something?" Jisoo replied uninterestedly

"You Lisa and rosè were together last night' she asked
" Yeah so?" Jisoo replied coldly

"Why didn't you invited me?" She asked

"Why would we invite you? Weren't you busy with you boyfriend. We didn't wanted to interrupt you guys" Jisoo replied with venom in her voice.

"Unnie, I.. " Jennie was about to say something but jisoo interrupted her "look jennie I've to go somewhere urgent, so excuse me" She said and left.

"Why aren't you forgiving me unnie. You forgave them but why not me" Jennie said quietly and tears escaped her eyes.
*********
As soon as jisoo reached home she hoped in for a quick shower and thought about what happened. 'Was I too harsh on her' she thought. She then came out and started doing her makeup which she kept natural not too much

'What should I wear' she asked herself. She had earlier told Taeyong to dress up casual not fancy so she also have to dress up accordingly and after few minutes she found it.

"Perfect" She said and got ready.

Jisoo's look

Jisoo's look

She called Taeyong to let him know that she's coming to pick him up. It took her around 40 minutes to reach his place because of traffic.
As she parked in front of his apartment Taeyong was coming out and went straight to her.