Chapter 25

(After a week)

Jisoo was busy with her back to back shoots and blackpink was now preparing for their comeback. So to say it was a busy week would be an understatement.

But no matter how busy she was, she always make sure to meet or atleast face time Taeyong once a day. He knew about her crazy schedule and told her that it's okay if she's didn't have time but jisoo is jisoo and hey he wasn't complaining. Lol

(Jisoo's apartment)

It was her off and Taeyong had a free afternoon so they were hanging out in her apartment.

"Hey babe can i share this on Insta?" Jisoo asked and showed (Taeyong who was doing some work) her phone.

"That's our photos!" He replied

"Thanks for letting me know what I already know" Jisoo mocked.

"Are you sure? I mean this Is a huge step and i dont want to pressurize you" He asked

"I know and I'm not afraid. I love you and I want to tell this to everyone. The whole world" She said and sat on his lap.

He pulled her closer to him and asked again "but what if you get hate? What if they don't accept us?"

"Then fuck them. I love my fans and if they also love me and support me then I'm sure they will be happy for us and will send us blessings but if not then I don't care. It's my life and you are the most important part in it" She said looking into his eyes.

"Well in that case then post it and attach my account with it" He told her and kissed her.

Jisoo posted this photo with taeyong and with caption My ray of sunshine☀️ ❤#iloveyou❤

My ray of sunshine☀️ ❤
#iloveyou

"And it's done" She said and switched off her phone and threw it on the bed.

"Why did you switched off?" Taeyong asked.

"Because I don't want to look or know what others want to say. There are other things that I'd rather do right now" She said and came closer to him.

"Really. Like what?" He teased as he wrapped her in his arms.

"Like ask you to move in with me Or to tell you that i want to move in with you. I want to wake up with you every single day" She told him.

"Really? You want to live together?" He asked in casual.

"Yes. Don't you?" She was now scared that he'll refuse.

"Of course I do. I'm not mad. Yet" And then she relaxed.

"So how do you want to do it? I mean I live alone and so do you. But here we both are closer to work but if you want we can move into your place"