Chapter 19

(Present)

Jisoo was driving to xxx studio. She had to appear on some kind of show today. To say she was excited to be on a show would be a lie. She hadn't had any sleep last night. 'I shouldn't have watched DOTS last night' she said to herself as she sips on her coffee.

As soon as she reached everyone were kind of alert. Jisoo wasn't really scary like other idols but she does want certain things to be done in her way just to ease the atmosphere.

"Jisoo-ssi you'll be up in 30 minutes" One of the staff members informed her. "Thankyou" Jisoo said in response but her eyes we're glued on the phone. Suddenly she got a call from Taeyong.

"Hey beautiful" He said and for the first time in a very long time she blushed. It's not she wasn't used to it but coming that from him is what made her blush. "Hello" She simply said. "You know you can me by my name Or anything you want like handsome, sexy, hot etc etc I won't mind" He said and she laughed. "Self obsessed much" She said.
"With a face like that and body like that who wouldn't be" He said and she could tell he was looking in the mirror. "Whatever. So what's up" She said.

"Nothing I just wanted to wish you good luck for the show" He said to her. Now the thing is jisoo isn't the type of woman who gets swayed by the big things like diamonds, big fancy restaurants, cars or anything but for her small gestures matters the most. Like getting flowers, stay at home date, remembering dates, cooking together etc. And this was one of those things and it touched her heart.

"Thank you. I can't believe you remembered. I told you this like on that lunch" She replied. "It's you jisoo why won't I remember it" He said and both went silent for a moment.

"Anyways you should get ready now I'll watch on the TV. Jisoo fighting" He cheered her up. "I will taeyong".
*************
It was a live show. And after few minutes the host welcomed jisoo.

Jisoo's look

Jisoo's look

" Waa jisoo-ssi you look gorgeous as always" The host complimented jisoo. "Aahh gamsahamida" Jisoo said bowed him.

The show went on and it was pretty interesting. Jisoo wasn't bored. Yet. Then suddenly host said now the audience will ask her some questions. A girl stood first and asked her "Jisoo Unnie. I love you first off all. I want to ask you how do you keep up with the stress and the work load and still look fresh and beautiful. Thankyou"

"Thankyou so much and I love you too really" she replied and made a heart with hands. "And as for your question. It is hectic you are right with the stress and tight schedule but I try to get good sleep everyday and use less social media or phone to keep my mind off other things and most importantly... Makeup" She said and audience laughed. "No seriously whenever I feel like I'm looking like a zombie my unnies turn me into human instantly" She joked.