Chapter 8

JISOO'S POV

As soon as I opened the door, my eyes met his eyes. He was looking so handsome my heart literally skipped a beat. "So Handsome" I murmured.

"This is for you Jisoo-ssi. Beautiful flowers for the beautiful lady" He said with his boxy smile, a smile that'd make you fall in love with him.

"Wow. Gomawo. I love lilies" I said. Lilies are ny favorite already and now I love them even more.

"So shall we?" He asked and asked for my hand.

"Yeah of course" I said and took his hand.

"Girls I'm leaving" I basically shouted which was embarrassing.

"Have fun unnie" Said chae
"Drive safe oppa" Said lisa and Jennie didn't even came out of her room which was weird.

TAE'S POV

Ro and lisa said their goodbyes but Jennie didn't even showed up. I was sad and happy. Sad because I wanted to see her and happy because my plan was working. It was bothering Jennie. Good.

"So where are we going?" Jisoo-ssi asked

"Umm.. I've booked a table in my favorite restaurant. Hope you'll like it there" I replied with my eyes on the road.

"That sounds good. Can't wait to reach there" She said.

THIRD PERSON POV

The silence in the car was awkward. Both of them didn't know what to say or how to break the ice.

'Wow this is so awkward. Should I say something. Maybe I should ask about his day Or something. I don't know. I don't want him to think I'm a chatty one' jisoo thought

'Dammit why is this so boring, this is not the way I planned it' thought tae.

"So I've heard you guys are preparing a comeback. How is that going" Tae asked and finally broke the ice between them.

"Oh! Well yes we've prepared two songs. They'll be releasing in June. Recording and MV has been done. Why... Do you want spoilers" Jisoo asked and looked at him with a suspicious look on her face.

TAE'S POV

I couldn't help but laugh. This girl is crazy and cute.

"Aniya, I just wanted to know so I can listen it as soon as it comes out" I said smilingly.

"Oh so you do listen our songs" She said while looking at me. Goddamn why I'm getting nervous.

"Obviously, which song do you want me to sing... Bulhangnan oh o oh o... Or weparam.. Wepara para para pum..?" I sang in a funny way and she burst out laughing. I also started laughing. Het laugh is contagious.

One thing I noticed her lips form heart shape when she laughs or smile. So it is true what they say.

Rest of the ride was smooth. We talked about music and our career and then reached our destination.

I offered her my arm when we were going inside and I could see her blushed face when she took it. Cute.

We ordered some drinks well I ordered drink Jisoo ordered soft drink. She said she doesn't drink on week days. Professional. I like it.

We did a little chit chat before our dinner arrived.

"So Jisoo-ssi tell me something more about you and your life before becoming an idol" I asked her while we were enjoying our dinner.

"Well I'm from Gunpo. I grew up with 2 older siblings. My brother works with our appa and so does my unnie. I was home Schooled till 8th grade and my relatives used to avoid me and make fun of me by calling me monkey when I was young because they thought I was ugly. And I also have a dog named Ban Dalgom I love him the most." She said but I saw how she lowered hed gaze when she said her relatives used to call her monkey.

I took her hand into mine.
"Hey. Don't think about it. You are beautiful Jisoo and I bet you were beautiful back then too. Those who call you by names must be jealous of you now and not just because of your beauty but because of your talent, popularity and most of all kind heart." I assured her. And tbh what I said is true.

JISOO'S POV

My body froze for the second time in two days and now because he held my hand. I know he was just cheering me up but still, his words warmed my heart.

"Thankyou, Tae" I said as smiled
"So that's about me. What about you?" It was his turn now.

TAE'S POV

"I'm from Daegu as you know. When I was young my parents sent me to my grandparents and I grew up there. They both were working at that time so I had to live with grandmaa which I loved. I grew up poor. My parents worked really hard for our survival. Initially I wanted to become a farmer just like appa but now I'm here and happy that I can finally give a good and easy life to my parents. They've seen so much and now I want to treat them good for the rest of the life" I told her and got a little emotional. I took a sip from my wine to let that emotional settle.

"It's okay to get emotional Tae. I'm damn sure your family is so proud of you now. Not every child can do what you did for your family. Most of them are born with silver spoon. They don't earn things they get it but you on the other side have earned them and you know how to appreciate that. Most people don't. So you should be proud of your self that you've made yourself capable to give all that to your family. And that makes you superior than anybody" She said and creased the back of my hand. Her eyes.. I could see whatever she said she meant it.

"Thankyou Jisoo-ssi" I said and gave her an assuring smile.

Rest of the dinner went really well. We talked more about out families and cracked some jokes. It was surprisingly a fun night. Our vibes matched. I enjoyed my self alot.

Soon we arrived at her dorm. I came out from my side and helped her come out.

"Tae I want to ask you something" She said nervously.

"Yes Jisoo-ssi"

"Are you free this weekend. I want to take you some where" She asked.

"Yes I am free and I'd love to come" I told her as I want to spend more time with her and it would help my plan alot.

"Great then. I'll pick you up and I'll text you the time a day before" She said happily.

She gave me a good night hug and did something I didn't expected. She kissed my cheek.

"Thankyou for the dinner, Tae-sii. I really enjoyed it" She said shyly.

"O.. Oh.. N-no problem. I enjoyed it too" I stammered for the first time.

"Good night Tae and drive safe" She said and went inside.

"Good night"

As I entered my car, I felt a bit sad for what I was doing. Jisoo really is a nice girl. I rested ny head on stearing wheel and sighed.

'If I wasn't madly in love with Jennie, I'd have definitely fallen for you Jisoo' I said to myself and drove back to my place.

Hey guys, here it is as promised a long chapter. Do you think they connected or not. What will happen when the girls find out especially Jennie. Stay tuned for that.... xoxo