Epilogue #2

TAEHYUNG'S POV

For the past five years I've tried everything to not think about her, to not go back to Korea and make her mine even tried not to call her from anonymous number just to hear her voice and it was hard.

After leaving korea, I spent five years in Norway a place where jisoo and I wish to go for our honeymoon. Jisoo wanted to see the Aurora, she wanted to have the experience once in her life time and when I decided to leave my country Norway was the first place I thought about.

Life there was difficult, with language barrier and constantly fighting my inner demons who wanted to go back I was really struggling. When I decided to leave I didn't thought about the language of the country I was going to live apparently forever, hell I didn't even told anyone from my group where I was going because I knew jisoo will call them and ask them about me ... At least I hoped she would care enough to call and ask about me (spoiler yes she called them).

After 2 years of living there one night I finally gave up and called her from my new number. I didn't even knew what time it would be in Korea. I just wanted to hear her voice, it was the only thing that going to help me from going insane. I closed my eyes and prayed she'd pick up. After seconds of bell ringing and she didn't picked up, I almost gave up and was about to end the call when suddenly I heard that beautiful voice. It must have been night there she sounded sleepy.

"Hello. Who's this?" She said in her husky deep sleepy voice. I silently started to cry. After two years I heard her voice. She sounded just like I remembered her heavenly. I wanted to say 'it's me jisoo you Tae' I wanted to say that so badly but I knew I couldn't.

"Who's this? And why have you called so late? Would you say something? Is this a prank? I'm going to report your number! Don't ever call someone in the middle of the night arresseo" She kept on saying and I just stood there and listened. I wanted to hear her sleeping, she'd never admit but she snores a little when she's in deep sleep and it is very cute.

After I called her once in every two months just to remember her voice which I know I'd never forget but still any excuse to hear her. I had to make two months gap so that she won't have any doubt that it's me who calls her.

After three years in Norway, I finally tried to move on, I went on a date with a foreigner living there. Thank God her first language was English she was from Canada. I pushed myself out of my misery bubble but on our third date when we tried to kiss all I could see was Jisoo's face and out first kiss on the little late night picnic that jisoo planned, under million stars just me and her. And then I panicked pushed that poor girl away. That's when I realized I wasn't ready to date yet.

After 4 years, I developed a new hobby. Every time I'd miss jisoo, I would put on my headphones turn up the music and go for a walk or run during the day but at night I'd just start doodling or painting. I started cooking to distract myself. And I'm pretty good at it now. Also for the past two years, I've joined weekly therapy sessions it helped alot. I also went to handful of helping groups or something to talk about things I couldn't tell anyone. My fears, my pain, heartbreak everything and to be honest it was the best decision of my life. No one judged me there and it only made me restore that self confidence and I stopped feeling sorry for myself.

The fifth year was when I started to think to go back. I was now missing my family and my friends. For the first time, jisoo crossed my mind after months. The thought of being in a place where she will be made me both happy and scared. Happy because I'd see her feel her and hear her again and sad because I would have to see her as someone else's wife. They got married a year after I left. Jisoo was looking like an angel was walking down the aisle. Jisoo always wanted an intimate wedding and I'm glad she got what she wanted. She looked happy and that's what matters to me.