Chapter 7

THIRD PERSON POV

Both Jisoo and Tae were getting ready for the night.

Where one side Jisoo was happily and excitedly getting ready for the very first date of her life, Taehyung on the other side was already dreading this.
'Things you do for love' he thought and got out of his room and without saying anything left for the dinner.

JISOO'S POV

'It's almost 6 now he'd be here any minute now' i thought and came out of my room.

"Waa Unnie, you look Beautiful" Said Rosè as she and Lisa came out from their rooms.

"Unnie you look stunning I bet Taehyung oppa wouldn't be able to keep his hands off you" Lisa said teasingly and started making kissing noises.

"Yaa hajima, nothing is going to happen. It's only our first date" I said

"Okay okay we are going to cook our dinner since nobody is taking us to DINNER" Rosè said and they both started laughing and ran to kitchen. These girls I tell you.

As I passed Jennie's room I saw the light was on and thought about talking to her before going.

JENNIE'S POV

I was listening to some music when I heard a knock at my door. Aish...i don't want any company right now. "Who is it?" I asked. "It's me Jisoo. Can I come in?" Unnie asked. "Ne Unnie" And she came in

"Jen are you alright? Is something or someone bothering you?" She asked. I could see she was worried.

One of the things I love about unnie is how she knows me more than I know myself. It's doesn't took her 2secs to know that I was disturbed only if she knew the reason.

"Yes Unnie I'm alright and aren't you late for you dinner?" I asked her

"It's okay. Nothing is and will be more important than my Jendukie ever." She said and caressed my cheek.

"Jen where were you last night?"

(Flashback)

I was super upset of what happened not with unnie but with him because for the longest time I knew Unnie have a crush on him and though it irked me but anyone can have crush on anyone and he wasn't mine to claim at that time so tried to remain calm everytime girls teased unnie with his name(which I fail everytime) . So, I couldn't stand to be there when he asked her out so I went to Irene's place last night.
(End of flashback)

"Oh! Miyane Unnie, I went to Irene unnie's place last night, she said she was having a girls night out and I couldn't say no and I forgot to inform you, miyane." I said cutely

"Oh then it's okay. I thought something happened to you I tried to call you too but you didn't picked up but I'm glad you're here now. Next time please do inform me Or other girls we were all so worried" She said and hugged me. I hugged her back tightly.

Why God why.. Why it has to be Unnie?

*Doorbell rang*

"Oh that must be him, I'll leave now. How do I look? " She asked and twirled.

"Simply Beautiful Unnie" I smiled

"Thank you Jendukie, I love you bye. Call me if you don't feel good okay" She said and gave me a good bye kiss.

After she left I went back to listening songs and fell asleep.

TAE'S POV

I was dressed up but not too much

I was dressed up but not too much. I rang her doorbell and waited for her to come out. 'I can't wait for this night to end' I thought and sighed. My thoughts went back to Jennie how I wished she was the one coming from the other side of the door until jisoo opened the door and I felt like my heart skipped a beat which in not normal.

She was looking beautiful

She was looking beautiful. I was speechless. I knew jisoo-ssi was pretty but this was the first time I was seeing her this close. I shook the thoughts off my head and handed her the bouquet.

"This is for you Jisoo-ssi. Beautiful flowers for the beautiful lady". I said and gave her a smile. A genuine smile.

Hey guys sorry for late update and short chapter. It's just that so much is going around in my place and I was so tired but I promise I'll update on time tomorrow and next chapter would definitely be long... xoxo