Chapter 24

It was the first time in the longest time when jennie woke up with a smile on her face. Living with Taehyung was a dream for her but she didn't knew that the dream would soon become a burden. She enjoyed first few months with him but as the time passed by he became distant. She wasn't stupid to not know that he doesn't love her anymore but still she wasn't able to leave him, he was the guy she choose over jisoo but lately she was regretting that.
********************

Days passed by everyone got busy in their work but soon the weekend arrived. The weekend that jisoo was waiting for so long. She and taeyong were going to announce their relationship in front of their close friends. Which included- Jisoo's group, Taeyong's group, Bangtan group, Seulgi, Nayeon, Miyeon and Irene.

Jisoo had arranged a small party/get-together at her apartment. She had decorated the apartment so beautifully and then got ready too.

Soon guests started coming. First one to arrive was Seulgi and Irene, they came together.

"Jisoo. It's so good to see you" Irene greeted Jisoo

"Hey. It's good to see you too and thankyou for coming on such short notice" Jisoo said

"Oh come on you don't have to say it. I wouldn't miss it for anything. Right Seulgi"

"Damn right. It's not usual that you give parties or invite someone in your sanctuary. So we are more than glad you invited us" Seulgi teased jisoo.

"Btw you look magnificent, I must say" Irene said

"Thankyou. So do you both. I always love what you wear" Jisoo complimented them.

While they were talking Lisa, Miyeon and Chae arrived.

"Unnie" They said in union.

"Hello and welcome girls"

"Drop the formalities unnie. And besides how are you, are you nervous?" Lisa asked

"I'm not actually but rather excited".

" Me too. I can't wait to see his face" Chae said and they all laughed.

"Hello Miss kim jisoo" Someone said and jisoo turned to the voice. It was Taehyung and other guys.

"Hey jisoo. Thankyou for having us" Joonie said politely.

"And thankyou for coming. All of you. I know we had a past but I think it's time to move and enjoy. Am I right?"

"Hell yeah you are" Jimin said and hugged her.

Jimin was jisoo's closest friend among other members. When taehyung and she broke up and jisoo got to know that jimin knew about Tae's feelings towards Jennie, she felt betrayed. And they had their fallout.

But now jisoo hugged jimin back and it felt like nostalgia.

"Just cus you met your old pal doesn't mean you forget about your oldest pal, unnie" Jennie said from behind.

Jisoo immediately hugged her and said "I won't ever forget you my jendukie. I'm so glad you're here".

" I'm so excited unnie"

"Hold your horses woman" Taehyung said and stood beside Jennie.

"Why? If she's excited she has right to show it and besides its my house Jennie can do anything she wants. Ok Jennie" Jisoo said while looking straight into Taehyung's eyes.

"Of course she can" Taehyung smirked.

"They are here ma'am" One of the housekeeper said and jisoo excused herself to welcome the guests.