Alternative Ending

AFTER 5 YEARS

Tae's POV

Life without my family and friends for 5 years was without any doubt hard but to overcome the love i had for jisoo was the hardest and to say I'm now over her would be a complete lie. I never stopped loving her and it made me so mad that even after miles apart from her my heart still only beats for her.

I deleted all my social media and everyother thing that could help me know about her daily life, about her. The only thing that kept sane amongst this insanity i had for 5 years was a hope, hope that one day I'll meet her and she will forgive me. Not her jisoo but jennie and Rosé too. I'm ashamed of what i was 6 years back. I betrayed Rosé's friendship and trust and hurt jennie too.

Now that I'm going back, I just hope they'll forgive me. I miss my parents, yeontan was the only family i had in Norway with me and now i think he misses everyone too that's why I'm going back.

After landing on ICN Airport

'Five years' I thought. It's been five years that i breath Seoul's Air. My home

Ideally I should go straight to my family but i desperately need a coffee right now.

THIRD PERSON POV

After Taehyung grabbed his coffee, he went straight to meet his family. He was in touch with all of them. He never wanted to abandon his family. He told them he needed break from Industry as it was too much for his mental health atm and they all understood. Being an idol and being in front of camera 24/7 isn't easy. It takes a lot on your health, so they understood why he needed the break. They were so happy to see their boy come back home.

After meeting his family Taehyung called Jimin and he told him to gather the members but don't tell them he's here just make up an excuse.

Jimin did the exact same and called everyone. They came into jimin's home.

"So now will you tell us why you called us. You know I've left so much work undone for this "Important thing" you had"! Yoongi said

"Ahh hyung will just wait for a moment, he'll be here soon" jimin said.

"Who he?" Said jungkook confused

"He means ME!" Taehyung said as he came out.

"Taehyung-ahh" everyone screamed and hugged him.

After alot of hugs and handshakes. They settled down

"When did you came back" Namjoon asked as he siped on his drink.

"This morning. Went straight to my parents, spent the day there, called jimin-shi to arrange this meeting to meet y'all"

"You really disappeared man" Hobi said. "That wasn't cool. We were so worried. Your dad then informed us that you're in Norway and don't want anyone to contact you until you want. Why bro?"

"You know why hyung!" Tae said.

"Jisoo" Jin said as he laid back. And Taehyung Nodded.

"You know a whole drama can be filmed on your complicated life Taehyung" Namjoon said.

"Correction hyung. The life he made complicated" Jimin said.

"I know. That's why i left before i could do anymore damage"

"You did the right thing man" jungkook chimed in.

"How is she? Do you guys have any information.?" He asked half heartedly.

"Well the Last time I talked to her she was going away with her members for an overseas schedule. She left last sunday" said jimin.

"Good. And how's Taeyong. Is he treating her well?"