Chapter 18 (Part 1)

(Next day)

Taehyung was sitting in his room with his head on his hands thinking about how he fucked up everything and how will he tell jisoo about it. He ruined everything. Just as he was thinking of her his phone flashed and it was jisoo. He hasn't talked to her or called her back since yesterday. He first hesitated but then proceeded to answer her.

"Hello" He said in shaky voice.

"Hello Taehyung. Where are you and why aren't you picking up my calls. Are you okay. Did something happened?" Jisoo bombarded him with questions as soon as she heard his voice.

"Yeah I'm okay. My phone wasn't working so that's why I didn't knew you called" He lied to her. He hated lying to her but he had no choice.

"Oh but you could have informed me i was so scared you know. I almost called jimin if you wouldn't have picked up this time" She told him. "Anyways are you free I've some news and I want to tell you in person"

"Right now?" He asked "yes" She said

'I don't want to face her right now. I know I won't be able to handle it. I have to talk to Jennie first' he thought.

"Hello taehyung are you there" Jisoo asked from other line.

"Yeah sorry I was looking at my schedule. Sorry ji I won't be able to meet you today my schedule is jam packed" He lied again.

"Oh that's fine. Well I guess I should tell you like this then. The news is I got the part" She said happily.

"Which part?" Taehyung asked.

"The show Taehyung Snowdrop one. You forgot?" Jisoo was disappointed. "You are the one who persuaded me to give audition and you forgot?"

"I'm so sorry jisoo. Of course I remember and congratulations babe I know you'd get it." He said but jisoo knew that something was wrong.

"Taehyung are you okay? Is there something you want to tell me Or talk to me about it?" She was now concerned.

"No jisoo everything's fine how many times do I have to tell you to believe me" He basically yelled at her.

It was silence was couple of seconds and then taehyung spoke "I'm sorry jisoo I didn't mean to tell at you I didn't.. " "I got to go bye" She interrupted him and ended the call.

This was the very first time taehyung has yelled at her when she wasn't even at fault. 'What the hell is wrong with me' taehyung yelled in frustration. 'I have to talk to her' he said and called jennie.

"Hello jennie"

"Hey babe. Missing me" She said in a flirty voice.

"I need to talk to you right now"

"Alright come over to my place"

"Okay"

After 30 minutes taehyung reached at Jennie's personal apartment. "Hey" He said as he entered her place.