Chapter 28

'Everyone deserves a second chance' we've all have heard this quote so many times in our lives but what if that second chance is what that other person need to turn your life upside down.

For the past couple of days the guys and girls had so much fun. They all sung together danced together and also cooked together and by everyone I mean everyone including Taehyung. Jisoo and Taehyung started talking again like normal friends, they even hungout a few times when jennie Or taeyong were busy. Seeing her two most important people getting along made jennie really happy and other side Taeyong was supportive but knew what Taehyung was capable of. But he didn't wanted to ruin the vacation of others by causing a scene so he decided to go along.

"Two days" Chaeyong said.

"What?" Lisa asked looking at her "what two days?"

"After two days we have to say good bye to his heaven and hello to the hell that's waiting for us in Seoul" She wined.

"You had to remind us that. Why would you ruin the atmosphere Rosè unnie" Lisa fake scolded Rosè which only earned couple of giggles from girls.

"I'm just reminding the reality baby girl. So better be ready" She winked at Lisa which only made her more irked.

"Let's play something" Jennie suggested all of the sudden.

"Play? Like what?" Taehyung asked her while bringing her beer.

"Suggest something unnie" Jennie asked Jisoo who was busy in her phone.

"Hhhh... Ummm how about Charade?" She suggested.

"Perfect. Let's team up" Jennie Excitedly stood up.

"I say we stay as we are with" Jhonny suggested.

"O booooooooo. You're so boring babe. I say we spicy it up.. Let's draw names" Lisa countered..

"Okay then let's write up our names and each guy would pick one up and whom evers name is there would be her partner" Jennie said and ran to bring paper and bowl.

"Why do I think she's more excited than all of us here" Chanyeol said

"Because she's competitive and doesn't like to lose" Jisoo stated casually.

"Like kookie" Taehyung said and jisoo replied "yeah just like him"

"And that's the reason jisoo unnie always lose intentionally to let Jennie unnie win and be happy" Rosè added.

"And she does this everytime and just for her not us. Now you all know how much special she is for her" Lisa told everyone.

"Yaa. I won't do it today" Jisoo tried to defend herself. "Yeah we know" Lisa said. "No seriously it's charade plus I'm not playing alone so I won't be able to cheat"

Jennie came back with paper and bowl. "Okay my lovely girls write your name and place it in this bowl and gentlemen you know very well what you have to do" Jennie explained

They all wrote their names and placed them in the bowl it was now boys turn to pick up the paper.

"No cheating guys and remember one at a time. Once you picked up you can't replace it. You have to work with that partner only" Jennie explained rules.

Taehyung, Taeyong, jhonny and Chanyeol picked up paper from the bowl and now it was time to open up.

"Okay Chan baby you first" Rosè said

Chanyeol opened up the paper and showed to others "I got Jennie". Jennie went towards him and high fived him. " We are going to win partner" Jennie said.