Chapter 13

TAE'S POV

I was on my way from shoot when I saw Lisa's story on Instagram I follow her and other members (yes Jisoo too) from my fake account. She and Ro were at Jisoo's place. 'So they sorted everything' I thought. I knew jisoo wasn't talking to neither of them, that she isolated herself from anyone. But now that they have solved their issues and are together makes me happy.

"You're home" Jennie welcomed me

"Yes" I said and gave her a quick peck on the lips.

"By the way did you saw Lisa's story?" She asked

"No why?" I lied. I didn't want her to know about my fake account and that I watch all of their stories and posts.

"Apparently Lisa and Rosè are having a sleep over at jisoo's" She told me which I already know.

"Well good for them" I said and went straight to changing room.

"We always did sleepovers together and now that they are doing one without me makes me sad. Lisa even wrote 'No bitches allowed' in the story. Do you think she's referring to me?" She asked me as I was changing.

"Who cares if she's referring to you or not" I said

"You're right. I've got you. Come down quickly I've prepared your favorite food today Japchae and Sampgyopsal (noodles and pork belly) " She said and went to kitchen.

We ate dinner and talked about each others day. I thanked her for food as it was really good and then we went to bed. This has been our routine for past couple of weeks as we both were and still are busy with our schedule.

***************
Next day

I had an early shoot today so I woke up with little to no sleep last night.

As I was leaving for shoot I saw and article in which they had mentioned that 'Blackpink's Jisoo will attend Cartier Pop up store's opening in Korea today'. As I read this I noticed that jisoo has been getting more and more luxury brand deals these days not that it's not good but it's surprising and I'm happy for her.

The day went on and I finished my shoot early. As I was passing by the powder room I heard some of our makeup artists and stylist talking about someone and after leaning closer to the door I heard that someone was none other than Jisoo.

"Yaa have you heard Blackpink's jisoo went to lunch with a male idol from one of the Big3?" One said. Now usually I don't pay much attention to these kind of gossips but it's about jisoo and I couldn't help myself but listen.

"No I haven't! How do you knw that?" Another one asked

"Well the restaurant they went is the same where my brother works as a bartender and he said that he saw jisoo with a guy leaving after lunch together"

"Well who's the guy she went with?" Now the third one asked.

"That he didn't saw. He wasn't there we they came but when they were leaving he was there but wasn't able to see his face as only his back was visible. But I'm sure he was either from SM or JYP" The first one said.

"How can you be so sure"

"See big3 includes YG, SM or JYP. Now Hybe is also a big entertainment but they are main 3 we all know that. And he can't be from YG as most of the male idols are already in relationship and they mostly see each other as brothers and sisters and Hybe can't be counted in so we are left with SM or JYP" She explained and she was pretty much right

"Hmm you're right but either way I'm happy for her" Said the one of them.

"So am I. Her stylist and makeup artist both are my friends and never once they've said anything bad about her. It's all praises. They even said that Jisoo is the most kindest and genuine idol they've worked with"

"Yeah I've heard that too. No one has ever heard anything bad about her" One of them said.

"Well let's go, I've to do Jimin's touch up"
"And I've to do RM's" They said and left the room.

Jisoo went on a date with another man. The thought alone made my blood boil. I know we aren't together anymore and she can date whoever she wants. But knowing that it actually is happening she really is now going on date makes me angry.

I was in my thoughts when a notification popped up. 'What now' I thought and opened it. It was from dispatch. As I opened it my heart literally skipped a beat. It was jisoo's pics from 'cartier' event here. She was looking like a Goddess from heaven. That mini black dress and blue jewelry suited her way too well. She was looking beautiful and the back of the dress was killing me. 'Is she wearing that in front of everyone' I thought and the thought of everyone will now see her beautiful back made me furious.

But in between all this I was sure about one thing... I wasn't and I don't think would ever be over jisoo... Even after what I did to her ... To us.
***********

Jisoo's look for Cartier event