💔 4

Jimin body shook in fear as Yoongi stopped and pulled out of him. "Yoon- D-daddy I'm s-sorry- AHHHH." Jimin whimpered as something big was shoved into him roughly. He watched in horror seeing the little remote like thing in Yoongi's hand.

He immediately knew it's a remote vibrator that is in him. "Oh you have the courage to shouted at me hum, slut?" He said with a low voice. Jimin was shocked by the name because they never called him that.

The older pressed a button surprising Jimin who was in thoughts. "Ahhhhmmgnahh." He squirmed around on the bed. "Yoongi put the remote in his pocket. "Now seat there untill I say so. Think about what had you done." With that, he walked out of the room.

Jimin turned to Hoseok with teary eyes. "Hobi- S-sir. I'm sorry. I-I will be a g-good boy. P-please no more." He sobbed, moaning a little as the toy pressed on his inside. The older wiped out his bangs from his sweaty forehead kissing it.

"I'm sorry kitten. You know well Yoongi when he's mad. You broke the rule by shouting at him, baby. I promise we'll be back soon. Take his punishment well and think about what had you done. You want to be a good boy right? Do you remember your safe word?" Jimin nodded still squirming and panting uncomfortably.

"What's your safe word?" "A-Apple." "Good boy." Hoseok kissed him one more time before walking out too leaving the poor boy alone in the room and joining Yoongi in the living room.

The older was in his phone call with the boy's parents about the treatment cost. "Yes..okay.. we're very sorry about what he did... okay I'll settled it tonight...bye." He ended the call and sat on the couch. "Are you sure we're doing this?" He ask the older feeling unsure about this.

Hoseok was known as a soft dom. He doesn't likes rough punishment so that's why Yoongi was the one who always in charge of their punishments.

Yoongi turned at him. "Yes, he need to learn his lesson. We're spoiling him too much. He will be okay." He turned on a movie.

But, is it true?