💔 8

Hoseok preparing some breakfast for them before hearing the front door opened. He goes to check on if only to see Jimin walking his way out of the house. "Jimin?" The male flinched before turning around. "Y-yes hyung." Hoseok walked to him. "Where are you going? We haven't breakfast yet."

Jimin hesitated. "I-I get something to do before class t-today. I d-don't want to be late." He half lied. Well he did have something to do. "You sure you don't want to eat first?" Jimin nodded. Hoseok sighed. "Alright, make sure you eat later. Do you want Yoongi to send you? I could get him-" "N-no no I'm fine. I-I can go myself." Jimin cut him off.

Hoseok sighed. "Okay fine." He goes to hug the younger but Jimin immediately stepped back. "I-I should go." With that, Jimin quickly walked out closing the door leaving a worried Hoseok. "Babe?" Yoongi's voice snapped him out as the other walked down the stairs. Hoseok turned to him. "Oh Yoon. The breakfast already done. Let me serve for you."

Yoongi stepped in the kitchen and sat at the table. "Where's Jimin?" He asked as Hoseok put the plate in front of him. Hoseok sighed sitting up as well. "He's gone to school." "Without breakfast? Again?" Hoseok nodded.

A week had passed since the incident and the two older had been taking care of Jimin everyday. Also two days ago Jimin had taken back to school after being absent for a few days because of his fever. Both of them couldn't be more guilty and concerned as Jimin become silent and only nodding or shaking his head. Even if he did talk, he stuttered so much.

And he was.. much more obedient. He obeyed everything they said without a word.  Not even some cute little whines he usually does whenever they ask him something. The cheeky and playfulness in his eyes are gone. Now they are filled with hesitation, fear and insecurities.

They haven't gotten chance to talk about the incident since Jimin seems uncomfortable being in the room with the two.

He looked afraid of any affection or physical contact. He always stepped back when they want to give him hugs and kisses before going to school. He will flinch as any of them touched him and sleep in his study room (his old room).

Whenever he did something wrong, he would be crying and apologizing for that even for a little things. For example, last week Jimin was left alone as the two went for work. He went in Yoongi's study room to picked up a file the other accidentally left for and will be back to pick it up. While picking the file, he accidentally knocked over the water bottle and the cover opened spilling some water over the lyric sheets on the table.

On the cue, the door opened revealing Yoongi. Jimin froze his breath quickened. That scene really broke Yoongi's heart seeing the younger crying and apologizing. Begging on his knees to not punishing him. To be honest, Yoongi wasn't mad at all because the lyrics are just a sample and he already planning on throwing it since he make a new one of those.

One time, Jimin accidentally dropped a mug in the kitchen and the glass pieces had cut on his foot making it bleed. Both elders rushed over where the sound coming from and seeing Jimin standing in the middle of the mess with a bleeding foot. Jimin froze on his place with tears and horror in his eyes.

Before any of the elders could do anything, Jimin suddenly dropped onto his knees and bowed to them mumbling "I'm sorry" over and over, ignoring the pain on his legs. Yoongi asked Hoseok to bring the broom and he slowly moved to Jimin carefully on the broken glass. He still has his work shoes on as he just arrived home before the incident so it shouldn't concern himself getting by glass pieces.

Unfortunately, Jimin fainted when Yoongi crouched down just in time to catch his limp figure. They had called their personal doctor and said the younger apparently had a panic attack.

Jimin often called them as "Yoongi-hyung" and "Hoseok-hyung" adding more concern in the two as Jimin never called them their full name since the start of their relationship. They noticed he always wearing long sleeved baggy clothes anywhere and anytime.

They began questioning him but he just answered with "Nothing" or "I'm okay."

The truth is far from that actually..

A bit longer chapter hehehe :)