💔 21

"Hyung." Jimin spoke breaking the silence in the dark room. "Hm?" Hoseok hummed playing with his hair. He was leaning against the wall with the younger's head laying on his lap.

"Suga hyung will find us right?" Hoseok sighed combing his hair. "He needs to. Trust on him. We are gonna be back to our home soon." They fell in another silence when Jimin spoke again.

"I'm sorry." Hoseok stopped his hand looking at him. "Why are you apologizing for?" Jimin sat up straight looking at the floor. "For being cold to you guys." Hoseok's gaze softened. "You guys have done everything for me but I just act so cold to you. I appreciate all your efforts for me. You guys struggled so much to fix us but I- I ran away from it. I behave so cold that you guys are hurting because of it." He spoke lifting his eyes up to the older.

Hoseok shook his head and cupping Jimin's cheeks with his palm. "It's okay. We know why you behave that way. We deserve it. What we had done to you was unforgettable. We know and we are willing to earn it. Not just because of that. We love you Jimin. We love you so much and we are willing to do anything for you."

He caressed the soft skin with his thumb. "Don't even apologize. It's not even your fault. It's ours. We became too busy and neglected your needs." Jimin looked at him with glassy eyes and pulled him in a hug. Hoseok was a bit shocked be he quickly recovered and hugged back. He missed this. "I love you guys." Jimin mumbled. The other chuckled tighten the hug.

"We love you too."

A clapping sound startled them followed by a laugh. "Such a heartwarming moment but, it won't be long." Hoseok glared at Yosang tightening his hold on Jimin. "Don't you dare take him." Yosang smirked. "Oh I won't." He paused signalling to three other person behind him. "Not without force."

Those men approached them and two grabbed Hoseok's arms which another hold Jimin's forcefully. "Let us go!" Hoseok shouted struggling in their hold. So was Jimin. But, too bad those men were bigger and stronger than them. They can't do anything. They were brought out of the room and into a large hall area. The place looked like an abandoned factory. There's many more armed men surrounded the place.

Yosang walked towards Hoseok who was being held by two men. He grabbed him by his neck harshly causing the other to choke. "You are a rebel one I see. But, it won't be hard to make you kneel for me." He slapped his face. Hoseok's head throbbed and he felt dizzy. Yosang then punched him by the stomach hardly earning a pained gasp from him. His knees buckled under him but Yosang's men kept him up.

"Hobi!" Jimin screamed struggling in his restraint. He was helpless. They were trapped. Yosang gave another hard blow and Hoseok dropped to his knees coughing breathing heavily as he those men let him go. His hand wrapped over his stomach. Yosang laughed. "See, it wasn't that hard."

He make his way towards Jimin. "D-Don't-" Hoseok tried to move but it was too paining. The pain in his head felt unbearable and his eyes unfocussed. Yosang stop in front of Jimin lustfully eying on his body. He ran his finger on the other's neck hearing him whimpered. "You got such a sexy body. I wonder how you would taste." Jimin whimpered as Yosang leaned down to lick on his jaw.

"Jimin!" Hoseok tried to stood up but those men quickly hold him in place . "Hyung! Please, please don't hurt him. I will do what you want but please let him go." Jimin looked at Yosang with a pleading eyes. "Jimin no!" Hoseok shouted struggling.

Suddenly, a gunshot was heard and one of the men who held Hoseok dropped on the ground, dead. Everyone was shocked not knowing where that was came from. "Who is that?!" Yosang angrily shouted. Another one was shot dead next to the previous one.

Everyone was trying to find the shooter. Suddenly a few masked men came out and shot towards Yosang's men. They were from the Min clan. They fired back and fought each other. Another gun was shot to the one who was restraining Jimin. The younger dropped to the floor as his knees weakened by how afraid he was.

Hoseok tried to go to Jimin but he felt weak. A voice spoke giving the hope him and Jimin were hoping for. "Give up, Yosang. You lost." Yoongi walked towards Yosang. He wore a mask hiding his identity. His gun aimed at him. Yosang looked at his men who were shot one by one. He harshly grabbed Jimin pointing his gun towards his head. "Stop there!" He shouted. "I will shot him!"

"You-"

*Bang*

"Jimin!"

Dw next chapter will be update later today
.Sae.