💔 13

It's almost 2 a.m. and Yoongi was not coming home yet. Hoseok sat at the living room waiting for the older but he's getting sleepy by now. After making sure Jimin was asleep he looked for Yoongi in the house but no luck he's not there. He knows he probably letting out his anger somewhere. He knows the older must be angry and blamed himself for those incidents.

He was about to doze off but the sound of the front door opened keeping him awake. He looked at the door and saw Yoongi walked in. His right hand was bleeding. "Yoon, where are you?" He walked to him. "None of your business, Hoseok." Yoongi answered coldly walking away. Hoseok grabbed his other hand stopping him. "Yoon, you can't keep that to yourself. You can't just walked away from me, from us.. just like that." Yoongi keep silent still looking down. Hoseok let go of his hand and hugged him.

"I'm your boyfriend, Yoongi. You need to tell me. Let it all out. I have known you for years. Let it out." He sighed. "You worried us when you walked out like that. Do you know Jimin is blaming himself for it? He thought you were disappointed on him." Yoongi shooked his head, pulling out from the hug. Hoseok become worried seeing the bloodshot eyes of him.

Yoongi rarely even crying. Seeing him crying right now really worried the younger. "It's a-all my fault. If I didn't punish him that day. If I give him time to explain. If I listen to him, he won't be so much broken like this." He sobbed. "It's not-" "No! It is! If I didn't being too harsh on him, he would trust us to tell us about the bullying which we never thought of! If I didn't punish him, he wouldn't be afraid of us! He wouldn't harm himself!"

"MIN YOONGI!"

Hoseok shouted cutting the other's rambling and cupping his face. "Calm down, hubby. You're hyperventilating. Breath, babe. Calm down. Follow my breath. Inhale, exhale." They keep going on like this until Yoongi's breath back to normal. Hoseok lead themselves to the living room and sat on the couch.

He grabbed a first aid kit from the kitchen before returning back to the living room. He sat on the couch and and pulled the oldest head into his shoulder while he treated his hand. Once done, he played with his hair calming him.

"He almost got raped by those men, Hobi. But the first thing he said was sorry and begging us to not punish him. He's really broken, babe. It's my fault he's afraid of us. I'm a bad boyfriend." Yoongi whispered closing his eyes.

"No one is blaming on you, babe. No one is at fault here. Stop blaming yourself. I know you're disappointed on yourself. I am myself too. But, no one knew it would be like this. What is done is done. It's the past now. We can't go back. But, the present is present. Jimin is our priority now. We need to be fix our relationship. We need to be strong. For Jimin. He needs us, Yoon. He needs us to reassure him that none of this are his fault."

Hoseok knew even though Yoongi is their dom, a CEO and a Mafia boss, but, he's only Min Yoongi. The boy who he fell in love a few years ago. His boyfriend. He's also a human. A sensitive human who has their own breaking point too.

He pulled away and cupped Yoongi's cheeks pulling the older into a kiss. For a minute, they parted. "We love you, hyung." "I love you guys too. We'll fix this..." Yoongi hold his hands in his.

"....together."