💔 18

But, he didn't.

It goes on for another days and turned into week. He didn't do it. Jimin cursed to himself but he couldn't find the courage to face them.

Yoongi and Hoseok had planned everything for Jimin's forgiveness. They brought him to many places where they didn't got to when they were busy in the past. It cost a lot but money wasn't the problem. Jimin still behave cold and distance but they could see the little smile he had as he was enjoying the view. They had brought him to the flower field that Jimin loved the most.

Yoongi and Hoseok could feel the guilt when they refused to bring him here before when the field opened for the first time. They put their efforts in everything and anything. Jimin noticed that. That one time Yoongi came back from his Mafia work exhausted and a plaster on his forehead. But still came home to cook lunch for both of them since Hoseok stayed late at the studio.

Jimin want to help but he himself couldn't cook. Yoongi doesn't eat but gazing softly as Jimin ate his food. "I'm full just watching you eat." He said. He didn't even let Jimin washed the dishes and dismissed the younger. Jimin was hesitant but nodded and went to his room to do his homework even deep down he felt bad.

He came back downstairs after a few moments and saw Yoongi had passed out on the couch with the tv opened. Jimin closed it and picked a blanket to put it over Yoongi. He was upset with his boyfriend but it didn't mean he was heartless to let Yoongi fell sick.

It was past dinner time when Hoseok arrived home. Yoongi ordered some take outs so he and Jimin already eat. He smiled tiredly at Jimin who was sitting in the living room reading a book. "Hey, baby." Jimin didn't answer like he always do. Hoseok smiled sadly. "I'm going upstairs." The younger secretly gazed at his figure climbing up the stairs.

After finishing up his book, Jimin made his way to his room which was the opposite to their room. He was about to enter his room when he heard something. "Yoongi, what happen to you? How can you hide this from us?" He heard Hoseok's voice. The sound was coming from their shared room. Jimin frowned curiosity filled him as he went to peaked through the slightly opened door. His hand quickly covered over his mouth as a quiet gasp leave his lips seeing the sight in front of him.

Yoongi was sitting on the bed shirtless as Hoseok was treating his wound on his shoulder. It looked like it was cut by a knife. "This is hideous Yoon. Why don't you get it treated first?" Hoseok dabbed the cotton on the wound. Yoongi hissed in pain before answered. "This is nothing Hobi. Besides that I need to be home for Jimin. He must be hungry after school." Hoseok shook his head. "Please don't tell me you cooked in this condition." Yoongi just chuckled and it was enough to answer that. 

The room fell into a deep silent as both of them just sat there. No one was talking anymore. Only a few groans and hiss from Yoongi as Hoseok kept treating his wound. "I don't want both of you to worry, you know.." Yoongi spoke breaking the silence. "I don't want him to worry. Our priority is now Jimin. This is nothing. He is hurt more than this." He said as he wore his shirt after Hoseok bandaged his shoulder. "Still, you need to take care of yourself too. What do you think Jimin would feel if he know about this?"

Yoongi chuckled sadly. "If he knows, he would be scolding me with his pouting face while treating the wound. And then he would fake sulking until I give him kisses and apologize." They keep talking about another things not aware of a pair of teary eyes looking at them trough the door.

Jimin pry himself from the door and ran to his room trying to control his cries. He locked the door and burry himself on his bed. Sobs echoed throughout the room. He tried to not be loud so they can't hear him. The image earlier disturbed his mind. Yoongi got hurt but he still cooks for him.

Now that he remembered that the older kept holding his shoulder a lot earlier today. The fact that he hid it even worse. Jimin always act cold to them that they thought to hide those things from him. He felt horrible.

He needs to do something.