💔 24

A few weeks later..

It's been two weeks since Jimin's request for going back to Busan. His hometown. Though his parents were no more, he had an uncle who lives there with his aunt and cousin. They were like his second parent and his cousin also treat him like a brother. He knew his request might be heavy for him and his boyfriends as they need to be separated apart for a while.

"W-what?"

Jimin gulped. "I-I have been thinking. I want to go back to uncle's house. The school got two weeks holiday starting tomorrow." They frowned. "Why?" Hoseok hesitated. "Do you not want to live here anymore?" Jimin immediately shook his head. "N-no. I'm just gonna stay there for a few days. I want some space to think on myself. On us." He spoke looking at them.

"Y-you're gonna come back, right?" Yoongi stuttered. He feared that Jimin might leave them but if this their kind of punishment, he will receive it willingly even though it's hurt to see the younger away. Jimin give him a smile. "Of course. I can't live without you guys. It's just... we need some space to think on everything."

And the next two days, Jimin went back to his hometown. Days passed till it became a week. One turned into two. Jimin hadn't come back. Not a single call or message back from the younger. It leave Yoongi and Hoseok disoriented.

Jimin did warned them that he might switch off his phone but they never thought he would go completely silent. Yoongi wanted to sign a guard to spy on him but he knows Jimin won't like that. He would thought the older didn't trust him and it would messed up the whole thing.

Both of them took their time on thinking and reflecting themselves. Guilt and sorrows filled in the air. They rescheduled back their work so that they could spend more time with Jimin when he came back. Throwing out their habit of rushing on a project and rejecting any work on weekends.

They became worried when Jimin didn't come back. Not until one day...

'ding dong'

The doorbell rang as Hoseok was cleaning the kitchen. Yoongi was taking shower upstairs so he gone to answer the door. "Yes?" He opened up the door and froze on his feet. There stood a tall guy in front of him. Dark hair and few tattoos on his arm. Hoseok's eyes widened as he darted to the smaller boy on his arms.

Jimin.

"Uh hi? Are you Hoseok?" The tall guy said. "Yes I am. Who are you?" Hoseok eyed the man. "Oh I'm Jungkook. Jimin's cousin." The man smiled with bunny like smile. "I'm here to bring him back. He keeps asking for you guys." Hoseok looked at Jimin's sleeping figure who was sucking on his thumb. Something clicked in his mind, he again looked at Jungkook.

"Is he-?"

Jungkook nodded smiling. Slowly giving the sleeping boy into Hoseok's arms who immediately snuggled to his neck. "He's been like that just a few days ago. He wanted you so bad so I brought him with me." Hoseok looked at Jimin's sleeping face feeling the warmth of having his boyfriend back.

He slightly bowed to Jungkook. "Thank you Jungkook-ssi. Hope it's not troubling you since you came here from Busan.." Jungkook shook his head. "No it's fine. I work here in Seoul actually. I just go back to hometown during holidays." Hoseok nodded.

"Would you mind getting some drink? You guys came a long way here." He offered but Jungkook kindly declined. "I would to but I have something to do after this. So.. maybe next time?" Hoseok smiled. "Of course. You can come anytime. Jimin must be wanting to see you sometimes." They both looked at Jimin who was sleeping soundly without a care in the world.

Jungkook went to grab Jimin's bag in the car and put it in the living room. Bidding goodbye to Jungkook who drove away, Hoseok went inside and placed Jimin on their shared bed. At the same time, Yoongi walked out of the bathroom drying his hair with the towel. "Who came-" He stopped in his track seeing the person on the bed. His eyes widened turning to Hoseok.

"What? When? How?" Hoseok giggled seeing his reaction. "His cousin came and brought him here. He said he wants us." Yoongi frowned. "Wait, is he-?" Hoseok nodded confirming his thoughts. The older's eyes widened in surprise but also a hint of joy. It's finally the time.

"Prepare the things when he wakes up."

What is happening?👀
Also, next chapter is the ending. Please share your thoughts on this story in the comments.
I will try to publish the next chapter within this week.
-Sae