💔 14

Yoongi entered into Jimin's room silently seeing the younger's sleeping figure under the covers. He sat up next to Jimin's head and reach out his hand tucking Jimin's hair behind his ear. Yoongi rested his hand on his head gently caressing it.

"I'm sorry, baby. You are suffering so much because of me. I'm sorry for not being a good boyfriend for you. I failed. I failed to protect you. I got drowned in my own anger and hurt you. I'm sorry. I know I'm not worth your forgiveness. Not after all I did to you."

Yoongi leaned down and kissed his forehead. "But I'm going to fix this. I'm going to show you how much you meant to me. I'll show you you're worth everything in this world." He slide under the covers and pecked Jimin's lips. "I promise..." He cuddled up to Jimin and fell asleep.

Hoseok came into the room. He smiles seeing the older cuddle with the younger. He joined them on the bed and fell asleep too, back hugging Jimin. Jimin was in the middle between them. What the elders didn't know was that Jimin was actually awake when Yoongi entered the room. He heard it all.

It would be a lie if he doesn't miss his boyfriends. He missed them. Their touch. Their kisses. Their warmth. But his heart wasn't ready to forgive and accept all this things. He just can't. But he will. He wanted to give this a chance. To change. To fix this. To forgive...

He snuggled more on Yoongi's chest, feeling the older's warmth and scents. It's going to be okay. He repeated in his mind.

We'll be okay.

The next morning, Jimin woke up with an empty bed. Series of what's happening yesterday making him shivered. The urge of needing his boyfriends rise in him. Jimin was on the verge of crying before the door opened and Hoseok walked in with a tray. Seeing Jimin's teary eyes, he rushed to the bed and place the tray on the nightstand before pulling Jimin in his arms.

"Hey hey, kitten. Why are crying hm? I'm here. Everything is alright. You're safe." He moved their body side to side trying to console the crying boy. "T-thought...y-you...l-left...M-minnie..." Jimin said between sobbing. "Aww my baby. We're not going to leave you. We love you so much." Hoseok wiped his tears away. "Weally?" Jimin looked at him with doe eyes.

Hoseok kissed his cheeks. "Yes, bub. Now I brought you some breakfast. Your favorites, coconut pancakes. Do you want it?" Jimin nodded hesitantly. "F-feed." "Want me to feed you?" He nodded again. "Alright. Open up." Hoseok then fed Jimin his breakfast which he only ended up eating half of it. The older keep in mind to feed him more at lunch later.

After eating, he gave Jimin some medicine before asking the boy to have a shower while he washed the dishes. Yoongi actually had gone to work because of an emergency a few hours ago so he might be coming home soon. Hoseok was deep in thoughts as he thinks about Jimin's behavior earlier. He might have a clue but he needs to discuss this with Yoongi.

Just on cue, he heard the front door opened and closed. He finished up and walking towards the older, taking off his coat. "How is it going?" He asked as the older as he sat in the living room. "Good. The guy who's having a dept with me trying to ran away. We've got the hold of him." Hoseok nodded before placing the coffee he made earlier.

"I want to talk with you." Yoongi hummed sipping the coffee. "Jimin..." Yoongi frowned putting down the cup. "Anything happens to him? Is he wake up?" Hoseok nodded. "Yes he did. He woke up crying because he's alone. He thought we left him." Yoongi lowered his head. He still felt miserable and guilty.

"I think-" Hoseok stopped as a scream from upstairs startled both of them. Yoongi was the first one to react and ran to Jimin's room, followed by Hoseok.