💔 5

Jimin doesn't know how long he had been there but he was sure it's been over an hour. His body was weak from multiple ruined orgasm because of the ring. His body was aching and sore all over the place. He was panting heavily and shaking from the oversensitivity. Some precum leaking from his member by his ruined orgasms. His face was red along with his tear stained eyes.

Slut

The name Yoongi called him he can't help but teared up recalling that. Is he really a slut? Do they really think of him like that? He can't help but to remember all the hurtful stuffs his father used to say.

"Oi slut, can't you cook perfectly?"

"Useless slut."

"Bet a slut like you like whoring around for money."

"You should be dead instead of your mother."

"You are just a burden to everyone."

This caused him to had a panic attack. He tried to call his boyfriends. He tried sitting up but only to push the vibrator deeper in his abused hole. "AHH." He cried out from the pain. He sobbed. He doesn't want this anymore. He learned his lesson. He promised not to be a bad boy anymore. He's guilty for shouting at Yoongi. He won't be a burden anymore.

Then he remembers his safe word in which they were all agreed on. "A-Apple." He tried to shout but it only come out as a whisper. He panicked. "Apple." He whispers. Black spots clouding in his eyes as he tried to say it louder. His breathing shortened until he's gasping for air. "Y-yoonie.. S-seokie... Apple...."

He passed out.