💔 9

Hoseok was in his dance studio when his phone rang. "Hello." "Oh is this Mr Jung Hoseok? Park Jimin's second guardian?" The person from the other line spoke. "Yes I am. Who are you?" Hoseok ask curiously.

"I'm Mr Choi, the principal here. I tried to call Mr Min but I assumed he is busy so I called you since you are listed as the second main guardian. I want to discuss something with you. About Jimin. Would you mind come to the school office today after lunch?." Hoseok frowned. "Yes. We will be there." "Alright Mr Jung. See you later."

Yoongi was just finished his meeting. Everyone had taken their leave leaving him who the last one. He stood up gathering his things but then the door opened and worried Hoseok came in. "Why are you-" Hoseok cut him off. "We need to go to Jimin's school. The principal want to talk." "Why?" Yoongi frowned. "I don't know, he said it's about Jimin."

The fancy car parked in the parking lot gaining a few student's attention but Yoongi and Hoseok paid no mind as they walked towards the principal office. Walking in, they saw a couple sitting at the table talking to the principal. Their presence alarming their attention. "Welcome, Mr Min and Mr Jung. We have been waiting for you." Mr Choi spoke.

Both males sat on the extra chair near the table. "Before we start, this are Mr and Mrs Lee, Hoshin's guardian." Mr Choi spoke gestured to the couple. Yoongi nodded as he recognizes them as the parents of the previous boy. "So, what do you want to discuss, Mr Choi? You said it's about Jimin. Does something happened?" Hoseok asked.

Before principal could talk, there's a knock on the door. "Come in." The door opened as a boy came in. He had a cast on his leg. "Oh Taehyung. Glad you're here now. We just started." Choi spoke gaining confused look from the other four.

"What is this??"