Chapter 5

Andy

"Hey dude where have you been?" Jake asks me as I walk onto our bus.

"I was hanging with Nova," I sit down at the table with the guys.

"Ohhh with Nova," Ashley wiggles his eyebrows.

"We're still friends Ashley, Chris told me that she doesn't want a relationship," I sigh, pulling out my phone, checking the time, 7:28pm.

"Yes I have heard about that, her last boyfriend cheated on her, they were together for like years on years," Ashley stands up, grabbing a drink.

"Shit that sucks," I rub my face, feeling bad for her. Who the hell would cheat on someone like Nova?

"I was about to tell her I am interested in her," I admit to the guys.

"Ohhh so do you do like her!" Ashley exclaims, almost spitting his drink out.

"Yeah, okay I have some feelings for her," I let it sink in.

"Hey dude look at this," CC pipes in, grabbing my shoulder, showing me his phone.

Trending on Twitter are photos of me and Nova from today. Captioned: Black Veil Brides frontman, Andy Biersack spotted with lead singer of Seeing Death, Nova Barlowe.

The photos are of us walking together to McDonalds, sitting down eating, and me cleaning her top.

The comments reading:

No way!
Is he touching her chest?
They are the cutest!
I hope Andy will treat her better than her last
Andy will be so good for her xoxo
I love both of them but I love both of them together!!

I sigh, what will Nova think? Will she want to stop hanging out? Maybe I should tweet something so she doesn't feel pressured or embarrassed.

"Damn, now you should make your move," Ashley leans against the counter.

"Ashley, I don't think now would be my time, I don't even know how Nova feels about this," I go outside to light a cigarette.

I inhale and feel a bit more relaxed. I don't know why I'm so worried, I just met Nova. We're friends, my little crush means nothing because Nova doesn't want anything.

"Andy?" I hear a voice walk up to me.

I look toward the voice to see Luna by my side.

"Hey Luna if this is about the tweet-"

"It's okay, this is good for Nova, I want to see her happy," Luna stops me.

"But we're not together, I don't want her to think I leaked anything or that I am expecting anything from her," I take a drag, blowing the smoke out.

"Nova's ex really messed her up, they were together for four years and they even planned on moving in together," Luna leans against the bus, "but that dumbfuck decided to have a two year affair with the last girl we had in the band, Angel."

Shit, I didn't know that part of the story.

"Oh wow, I didn't know that," I rub the back of my neck.

"Yeah, not many people do, they just know the fact that Nova doesn't want another relationship because she's afraid of being hurt again," Luna stands straight and stares at me, "I have seen the way you look at her, more importantly the way that she looks at you, if you go after her, and by some miracle happens she opens up, do not hurt her."

With that Luna walks away, leaving me to myself. Did I just get threatened by Nova's little sister?