Chapter 38

Andy

"Cause it's the end and i'm not afraid, i'm not afraid to die!" I sing out, the biggest smile on my face.

I stand there on stage as the crowd cheers, "thank you! You guys have been fucking amazing!"

We walk off stage as I take my earpiece out and hand it over to one of the tech members.

"I need to take a shower and a nap!" I exhale, wiping a towel across my forehead.

"Not if I get there first," Ashley pushes me back and runs off.

"Hey you asshole! I called it first!" I call, running after him.

"Hey woah where are you guys running to?" Nova stands there as we run towards the bus.

I stop and turn to her, "I'm racing Ashley for the shower."

"It looks like you're losing," she laughs at me, pointing at Ashley in the distance.

"Yeah uh I guess i'll just nap all sweaty in his bunk," I shrug, turning around to run off.

"Wait, you can shower on my bus, I don't think anyone is using it,"

I turn around to face her, "really? Thanks, I am in desperate need of a shower—Shit, I left my shower stuff in the bathroom this morning."

"That's okay, you can use my stuff, you'll just smell all girly though, if you're cool with that," we begin walking towards the buses.

"Well, i've used your body soap before," I blurt out.

"Yeah well i've changed my soap since then, I think it's a little more fruity now," she laughs, "it's strawberry,"

"Yay, can't wait to smell like strawberries," I laugh as well, smiling down at her.

"I have some extra towels too if you need,"

"That would be great, i'll just go to my bus for a second to grab spare clothes,"

"Sure, i'll come too, I don't have anything better to do,"

We walk to my bus and I go out back to grab some clothes. I walk to the front to see Ashley in only a towel talking to Nova.

"Oh hey Biersack, you lost the shower race," he chuckles.

"You're out here? The bathroom door is closed and the water is running, I thought you were in the shower," I say confused.

"I kept it closed so you'd figure I was in there," he chuckles. 

"Oh, but I didn't pass you when I went to my bunk,"

"I passed behind you while you were rummaging around in your bunk," he shrugs and walks past me, to the bathroom.

"What a dick," I laugh and shake my head.

"You have everything?" Nova looks at me.

"Yup,"

We make our way over to her bus and I take a quick shower, after my nap i'm suppose to meet up with an old friend and hopefully get lucky.

Having sex with random girls has made it easier to deal with the whole Holland, Nova stuff. They get my mind off of it for a while.

I open the red bottle of body soap and instantly inhale strawberry. Oh my god, that is so fruity and sweet. No wonder Nova always smells so good. I finish washing and hop out of the shower and get dressed, throwing the dirty towel into their dirty laundry hamper on the way out of the bathroom.

"Thanks for letting me shower here, I feel so much better," I emerge from the back.

"Of course, you smelled pretty bad, I was doing everyone a favour," she looks up from her phone laughing.

"Oh shush, I didn't smell that bad," I chuckle, sitting down next to her.

"You smelled bad, you're lucky you couldn't smell yourself," she looks to me.

I just stare at her smiling, she smiles back and bites her lip. Nova is so beautiful, I just want her to be mine. Without thinking I begin to lean in, it's been so long without feeling her lips on mine. I miss it, I miss her.

"Andy, I can't, you know i'm with Holland," she stands up, scolding me.

"I know, i'm sorry," I look up at her.

"You have to stop trying to kiss me,"

Before I could think about what I was saying, I blurt out "I miss you."

"Andy don't," she inhales and takes a step back.

"Holland isn't here, and you don't even know your status with him right now," I grab her hand.

"Stop! I could never be with you again! I could never trust you, it was so easy to hate you when you were states away from me, not talking to you, not seeing you, and in just a few weeks it'll go back to the way it should be!" She yells at me, throwing her hands in the air.

"Okay, Nova if that's what you want," I stand up and walk off of her bus.

Nova is really done with me. I thought that maybe after a year she would have put what happened behind her. She doesn't want to see or talk to me, she wants me gone.

I will respect that.

Nova

I watch Andy walk off the bus, closing the door. I exhale and sit back down. I didn't mean what I said, him being states always and never talking to or seeing him is not the way things should be. I really want to be his friend.

A part of me wants to be more than friends. He has tried to kiss me twice and each time i've felt a part of me fall for him again, just imaging his lips on mine.

But I can't ruin what I have with Holland for a short tour fling, i'm not a cheater. Because in the end, Holland is the one waiting for me back at home.

And Andy will go back to his home, until the next tour that we would cross paths again, but that could be not for another year, maybe two or more.