Chapter 39

Nova

Tour ends in a couple of weeks and I can't wait to go home! I miss my house, my own bed, my shower, my free time, my privacy, and the list goes on.

Don't get me wrong, I love tour, I love my bandmates and the fans, but all of it becomes exhausting after a month of it.

Holland and I still haven't spoken. I texted him but he never answered. Although I texted telling him that we need space. I know that he left, and that we have had no contact; technically this is space.

But emotionally I need the space. I can't believe the way he acted while he was here and I just need to reevaluate him and I.

That, and Andy.

He shouldn't even be a factor in me wanting to take a break with Holland. But after he tried to kiss me a couple of times, I haven't been able to stop thinking about him.

He has forgotten me though. Everyday he is with a new girl, he hasn't really spoken much to me since that last night he tried kissing me. That was a week ago.

His bandmates complain about the noises and the rocking.

I'm not gonna lie, I am a little disappointed and upset by it.

How is he going to try to kiss me, and say that he misses me then mess around with other girls. This is exactly like the time he was trying to get me to like him, and then when he came to me for my forgiveness.

He's such a manwhore, he can't mess with my feelings; get hurt that I don't want to be with him, and then go around with other girls.

He hasn't spoken to me either, he will answer me if I say something but he doesn't go out of his way to have a conversation anymore. It's so annoying.

I admit that I have no right to feel this way. I am in a relationship and I should be 100% committed to Holland; but I can't help it. I still have feelings for Andy.

But he obviously does not. He got caught up in the moments and was thinking with his dick.

I sigh and get out of my bunk. Enough wallowing in this, I need to get up and be productive. I get dressed and grab a bottle of water, exiting the bus.

I see the BVB boys standing outside in their pyjamas.

"What are you doing? You play in a half hour!" I exclaim, walking over.

"Nah, our set got push back till 3," Ashley sits down.

"Oh, how come?"

"Some of the speakers went while we were practicing, sound doesn't reach that far into the pit. Some of the tech members went to go grab extra speakers," Jinxx sat down as well.

"Ohhh okay, so then I play at 5?"

"Sounds like you will,"

"Good shit," I high five Ashley, going around the guys.

I however don't high five Andy. He wants to ignore me, I'll ignore him back.

He furrows his brows and gives me a confused look when I skip him in the line of high fives but I just brush it off.

"See you guys around today," I walk away.

Andy

That's strange. Nova barely looked in my direction during her interaction with us, and she skipped me for a high five.

I wonder if she's mad at me?

I didn't do anything, I've just been giving her space.

"Dude what's up with you and Nova? She totally didn't want to high five you," Ashley laughs.

"I don't know, I haven't done anything. Maybe I'll talk to her," I shrug, walking to catch up with her.

"Hey Nova," I say behind her, walking up next to her.

She stares up at me and doesn't say anything.

"How is tour going? We're almost done," I look down at her.

She looks away from me and keep walking ahead. I stop and just let her continue. Maybe she's just having an off day?

"Hey Andy," Kylie walks past Nova and up to me.

"Hey," I smile at her.

I see Nova's eyes follow Kylie as she had come up to me.

"I heard your set got postponed for another hour, which means we have some time to kill," she grins up, touching my arm.

"Yes we do," I smile, kissing her lips. "We have to find somewhere else, the boys are tired of hearing us,"

"Sounds good to me, i've never done it outside before," she mischievously smiles, dragging me toward the bushes.

This is going to be interesting.