Chapter 10

Nova

I wake up surrounded by arms, the sunlight beaming in. I roll over and check the time 11:50am.

"Shit," I mutter, trying to get out of the bed, but Andy is holding me. "Wake up, it's already noon!"

He stirs awake, rubbing his eyes. I go to get up again but he wraps his arms around my waist again, yanking me back down.

"Stay here," he speaks, voice raspy. Oh god.

"We can't Andy, we have to get back," I panic, trying to get up.

"Neither of us play until after four," he kisses my cheek, moving so he's on top of me, kissing my neck.

"Andy," I whine, wrapping my fingers in his hair, my eyes closing.

"Just stay here with me," he speaks into my neck, softly biting.

I can feel his morning wood. Him and I haven't had sex yet, we've only just teased each other. I've had a few flings with people since Holland, but nothing meaningful like this would be with Andy.

He starts grinding against me, I can feel my own heat start to pool. He kisses my neck, finding my sweet spot, a moan erupts from my throat.

He smiles against my neck, kissing up to my lips. I begin to grind against him back, meeting his hips. Feeling his ridge against me, rubbing in the right spot.

"Fuck Nova, you are so perfect," he starts kissing back down to my neck.

He pulls my tank top strap down, kissing my collarbone, to my shoulder. I sit up and allow him to take my tank top off, exposing my bare breasts. He takes the sight in, his staring making me a little self conscious.

Suddenly he goes down and kisses each breast before taking a nipple in his mouth. Taking the other one between his fingers, playing with it. I moan, arching my back, shoving my boobs in his face. "Fuck," I exclaim.

His hot mouth against my hard nipples feel amazing, he let's go with a pop. Making his way down, kissing my stomach, my waist, hips, all the way down to my black lace thong.

He looks up at me and blows on my clothed heat. I squirm, trying to get his mouth to connect with me. But he holds me down, "please don't tease me," I whimper, begging for him to touch me.

"Sorry babe, but you're right, we should go," Andy stands up, and off of the bed, not before giving my clit a kiss, sending shots of hot electric currents up my body. Making my body need more.

I catch my breath, staring up at him. "You look so hot like this, all flustered, wanting more," he smirks at me, readjusting himself. 

I am too needy now for his games, he wanted to start this, we will finish. I hop of the bed, and push him back down. Climbing on top of him, he props himself up on his elbows as I kiss his jaw, and to his lips.

But before his lips could touch mine I pull away, He groans and tries to connect our lips, but I pull away again. He looks at me, to my lips, licking his. Andy's eyes full of lust.

I reach down, palming him through his pyjama pants. He head goes back, as he moans. I kiss his neck and continue to rub him. I stare into his eyes innocently as he tries to kiss me again, yet I pull away.

I move down, kissing his chest, stomach, all the way down. I lick his clothed member, Andy falling backwards, now he's laying down.

"Don't tease me Nova," he warns, thrusting his hips, meeting my tongue.

I giggle and slowly remove his pants, his dick begging to be free. I throw his pants somewhere on the floor, admiring his length.

"You like what you see?" He smirks down at me.

I take him in my hands and stroke him slowly, looking innocent. I stick my tongue out about to lick the tip, before I just leave kisses around his thighs.

"Nova, stop teasing," he gives me one last chance.

I smirk and lick him from his base to the tip, taking the head in, swirling my tongue around. His head falls back as he lets out a quick "fuck."

I take all of him, feeling him down my throat. I stay there for a few seconds as I feel him flex in my mouth, moaning.

"Nova oh my god," he moans, fisting my hair, guiding me.

I continue to move up and down his length until he pulls me up, kissing me fiercely. "Fuck Nova," he looks me in the eye.

He leans over into his bag, next to the bed and pulls out a condom. "Really?" I ask him, I didn't know he brought any with him.

"What? You never know, and it's coming in handy," he laughs, shrugging.

I take him in my mouth again as he opens the package, "Fuck Nova if you keep doing that I'll finish right now," he groans.

I let him put the condom on, and then I climb on top of him. I guide him to my entrance and slowly, slide the tip in. I watch as Andy's face twists in pleasure. The second I put the tip in, I took it out, watching him.

"I told you to stop teasing me," he growled.

Next thing I know we flip, my face in the pillows, ass high in the air. He gives me a spank on the cheek, gripping my hips. I squeal, turning it into a moan, I feel him line up with my entrance again. He eases himself in, kissing my back.

"Mmm Andy," I close my eyes, moaning.

He begins slowly, as he grips and rubs my butt. Soon he quickens his pace, bringing my back to his chest.

He opens my legs a bit more so he can rub my clit, thrusting hard and fast.

"Fuck Andy right there!" I yell, wrapping my arm around the back of his neck.

"You are so hot," he pants against my neck.

"Please Andy don't stop," I whine, moving my hand with Andy's on my clit.

Suddenly he pushes me back down onto all fours and begins thrusting harder, faster, and deeper. I scream out his name as I feel my orgasm start to form.

"I love to hear you scream my name," Andy's husky voice in my ear.

I start breathing heavy, meet andy's thrusts, chasing my orgasm.

"I'm coming Andy," I mewl, kneeling up, grabbing the back of his neck.

"Me too," he kisses me, becoming sloppy with his thrusts.

"Fuck," I gasp, falling back down, shaking, and riding out my orgasm.

Andy pulls out and shoots his load onto my back. "Oh my god Nova," he pants, catching his breath.

I giggle and turn my head to face him, ass still in the air, biting my nail.

"Do you mind getting a cloth?" I grin at him.

"Yes of course," he chuckles as he walks into the bathroom, grabbing a cloth.

He wipes my back, giving each butt cheek a smack, following it with a kiss. Andy helps me up and we hop in the shower. "Well was that worth staying back?" He cockily whispers in my ear as he washes my back, making his way down to grab my butt.

"I suppose," I giggle, feeling him hard again.

Turning around I look down and back up at him, "really?" I laugh, as I begin jerking him.

"I can't help myself, you are just so hot," he brings me in his arms, kissing my lips.

We go for round two in the shower, never wanting this to end.