Chapter 24

Andy

"Yeah, well I don't love you,"

I jolt up, rubbing my eyes. Damn, I dreamt about her again. I check the time, 3:20pm. I slept all day again.

I grab my phone and search her up, nothing. I check for Luna, nothing. Her band mates, nothing. Everyone has blocked me.

The video of me singing that song is everywhere, hate for her is all in the comments. Calling her unimaginable things, and wishing death upon her.

I can't imagine how she is handling all of this.

I haven't spoke to Nova since the last day of Warped, and that was just over two weeks ago. I am going crazy, I need to talk to her. I crave to hear her voice again, to hear her tell me she loves me.

I scroll through my social media's mindlessly, when a picture catches my attention. Nova and Holland, together, at a club.

Nova... she looks, so beautiful. She has a tight red dress on, stops just below her butt, the top of it shows enough cleavage.

She has her arm wrapped around his waist, looks like she's leaning up to kiss him.

Oh my god... She went back to him. I lost her, I fucked up so bad. We are states away from each other and I have no way of contacting her.

I hear a knock on the front door. "Come in!" I yell, getting up.

I look on my bed, next to where I was lying to see the shirt Nova gave back to me. I sleep with it every night, it still smells like her.

"Hey man, haven't heard from you in a bit, just coming to check up on you," Jake enters. "Whoa,"

"What," I stare at him.

"Have you eaten? Showered? Seen the sun?" He stares at me back.

"I don't remember, it's too early for this," I groan, going to make coffee.

"It's three in the afternoon Andy, I know you fucked up but you have to get over her," he sits down in the kitchen.

"I can't!" I suddenly snap. How could he tell me to get over her? "There's no way for me to make this right, I want more than anything to be with her, I love her" I sigh, hanging my head.

"Well you shouldn't have gone on stage and sang that song for her," Jake says, a matter of fact.

"Fuck off, I know" I shoot a glare.

"I can try to message her," he pulls out his phone.  "Nope, she has me blocked too."

Wow, she is really angry, to of blocked Jake too just so he couldn't talk to her for me.

"God, what am I going to do?" I feel tears threaten my eyes.

"Well, you know where she lives, go see her."