Chapter 41

Nova

Tour ends today and I can't wait to go home. This has been so exhausting mentally and—well mostly just mentally. I need to go home to patch things up with Holland. I need to get away from Andy and forget about the feelings I have for him.

I just need things back to normal.

Speaking of Andy; him and I haven't really spoken since the other night. We finally hashed everything out and now I think that we are on the same page as to where we stand.

I stand in the crowd watching BVB play. They look so energized, their new album was a success and this tour I would say was a success for them too.

I'm so proud of their accomplishment with releasing the album and how tour turned out.

They finish Wretched and Divine which is the last song of their set.

"Thank you for a wonderful tour! We all love you guys and wouldn't be here without you! Have a great rest of your summer and we hope to be on tour soon again visiting here!" Andy says, smiling at the crowd.

"There's just one last song that we are going to play, and I have been working on it for just a little under a year now," he begins, he looks like he is searching the crowd for something.

His eyes land in mine, and he holds the gaze.

"Last year I made the biggest mistake of my life, and I fucked up my relationship. I love this girl with my entire being, I don't know how to express the amount that I am sorry for what I did to her. Nothing can make it better, nothing can take it all away—all the pain that I caused her, the embarrassment, the harassment that she received. And I wasn't there to protect her, to fix what I had done. I am truly, with everything that I have, sorry for what I did. I hope that one day you can forgive me," he stares at me, speaking.

The crowd cheers but they look at me. They know this speech is for me. I just stare at him, I can't even process what is happening. He looks at the guys as they begin to play.

"This one is called Done For You:
The best things in life come with a price, the star burned so bright, faded the fastest. You'll always feel it's right, even when we end the fight. Welcome home, home tonight. Singing oh, oh, welcome home tonight. Oh, tonight. Words they don't know how to make amends, and all they do is push you to the edge, but it's not wasted, it's all done for you, oh, oh. It's all done for you, oh, oh. It's all done for you oh, oh. It's all done for you, oh, oh, oh, oh," Andy finishes the song, "I love you."