Chapter 9

Nova

"I'm so glad to be back in my home state!" I cheer to my bandmates.

"Our home state," everyone corrects me.

"Yeah yeah yeah, I missed home the most," I scoff, waving all of them off.

We have moved to our next Warped stop which is in Arizona. Turns out the concert grounds are close to my house. So I can just stay at home instead of the bus at night.

Although, we are only here for a few days then we are back on the road. But i'll be glad to even be able to go home for a little bit. We arrive at the venue and begin to set up.

"Hey Nova, how's it feel to be home?" Ashley comes up to me.

"Amazing! I get to show you my house!" I hug her, super excited.

"Well I can't wait!" She squeals.

"Since no one plays tonight, i'll probably get a cab to my house," I tell Luna as she walks up to Ashley and I, "you want to come?"

"Not tonight, Elijah's coming over to my house tonight," she smiles at me.

Luna and I live the closest to the venue, meaning we can go home. Unfortunately Atlas, Rylee, and Quinn live hours away.

We finish setting up ahead of time so i'm packing my bags to leave. I can't wait to go home, do laundry, enjoy my own shower and bed.

"Hey," a pair of arms wrap around me from behind.

I lean back, taking Andy's scent in. "Hey."

"Where you going?" He notices my bags.

I turn around and wrap my arms around his shoulders. "I'm going home,"

"What? Lucky," he chuckles, kissing my cheek.

"Yes i'm going tonight, did you want to come?" I offer.

"I'd love to Nova," he kisses my lips.

"Okay, we'll be back tomorrow in the afternoon," I tell my bandmates.

"Okay, and Andy, hands off my sister, no funny business," she eyes him, scolding and pointing a finger.

"Of course, no funny business," his hands go up in the air, laughing.

"See you," I kiss her cheek.

We get in the cab and drive away, to my house.

The car pulls up in the driveway, and we get out. Entering the house, I feel so much more content and relaxed. I've missed home.

"You have a nice place Nova," Andy says walking around, looking at pictures I have up.

"Thanks, make yourself at home," I tell him, "i'm going to go shower,"

His arms come around me from behind as he pulls me closer to him, I let my eyes fall shut, smiling.

"Can I shower with you?" He kisses my neck.

I giggle, letting out a moan as he finds my sweet spot, causing him to kiss more aggressive on that part.

"Mmmm, no Andy," I start to rut my butt against him.

"Keep doing that," he holds my hips, pushing himself forward.

I smirk and leave his arms, turning around, "Luna said no funny business," I yawn as if i'm bored.

I could see Andy flustered, trying to come up with words. "So, i'm going to shower, and you need to figure a way to get rid of that," I point to his situation.