Chapter 12

Andy

I lay there icing my ribs, it's been a week. They don't feel as bad as before but they are still pretty sore. Nova's lip is better now, and she's able to perform again.

God I wish I didn't decide to that stupid stunt on stage, it costed the band the rest of Warped Tour. The managers said that we can still come to do meet and greets and interviews, since people have paid tickets to come and see us.

The boys aren't mad, although I know that they are disappointed to not be playing anymore this summer. Or, until my ribs heal enough that the doctor says i'm good. I was planning on performing regardless, I mean I finished the set even after I just broke my ribs.

But the boys and Nova won't let me. They want my ribs to heal some before I go doing something stupid again. I sigh and get out of my bunk, feeling every movement.

"Move Andy we've got a meet and greet to go to!" Ashley exclaims, patting my back.

"I have broken ribs Ashley, can't exactly move as fast as I could," I hiss at him.

"And whose fault is that?" He chuckles, walking past me.

Nova

I run off stage as the crowd cheers, taking off my ear piece, Atlas hands me a bottle of water.

"Bring me The Horizon is throwing a party tonight, you down?" He questions, wiping the sweat from his face.

"Yeah sure, i'll see if Andy wants to come, I don't imagine he will want to yet, though" I say as I begin to walk back to the bus.

I grab a bag of chips and a Redbull, sitting down. I scroll through my phone as I eat and drink my snack, loving the silence. I love the crowds and being on tour, but sometimes I just need a bit of downtime.

My bandmates come back to the bus, Hayley accompanying Rylee.

"Hey Hayley!" I smile at her, standing up to hug her.

"Hey Nova! You are a fucking monster up there on stage," she grins.

We all hang out for a bit and order some food. "So how are you and Rylee?" I sit down beside Hayley.

"We great! I think he's going to ask me to be his girlfriend soon,"

"How do you figure?" I giggle, nudging her.

"I heard him and Quinn talking a few days ago, he thought I was asleep, he said that he hasn't felt this way for anyone else before," she begins to blush.

"Oh my gosh that's so cute!" I squeal.

"What's cute?" Rylee looks over to us.

"Nothing," we both laugh at him.

Everyone has gotten ready for the party and is on their way. I'm just going to Andy's bus to see if he wants to come, and if he does i'll wait for him to get ready.

I enter the bus and go back to the bunks, "hey Andy."

"Hey Nova," he grins, leaning his chin up to kiss me. "Wow you look amazing," his eyes scan down my body.

"Thanks, we're all going to Bring me the Horizon's bus for a party, did you want to come?"

"Ah, I probably shouldn't in case someone bumps into me too hard, it's still sore to move," he stares into my eyes. "But you go have fun! I'll be back here waiting for you," he wiggles his eyebrows.

"Ha, not tonight Andy, not for a little while longer," I laugh, rubbing his arm.

"I can't wait, oh my god it's so hard to not be able to do anything, especially when you walk around looking like that," his voice sounding huskier.

I blush, kissing him, "i'll see you later," I whisper against his lips.

"I'll be waiting," he smiles.

I leave his bus and make my way to the party.