Chapter 15

Nova

I wake up surrounded by Andy's arms. Yawning, I snuggle in closer to him. He tightens his arms around me and kisses my head.

"Good morning," he whispers in my hair.

"Good morning," I whisper back.

"How did you sleep?" He asks, staring at me.

"I slept good, you?"

"I slept amazing," he winks at me.

"Yeah, because I did all the work last night, do you know how hard it is to ride someone in this tiny bunk?" I laugh.

"Hey, I still have broken ribs," he defends, chuckling.

"You said your ribs felt amazing,"

"I guess I was wrong," he shrugs, kissing me. "Well worth it though."

"Absolutely," I giggle, grabbing his shirt and put it on.

"Hey, you still owe me my shirt back from our first night together," he pulls at the shirt.

"Our first night together? You mean when you tried kissing me?" I laugh, smacking his hand away.

"Yes that night, i'm just kidding, you can keep that shirt, it definitely looks better on you," Andy starts kissing my neck.

"Not now babe, too early," I wrap my arms around him, giggling.

"Mmm okay," he whispers in my neck, giving me a small kiss.

Andy gets out of the bunk and goes to the bathroom. I hear a phone go off, searching the bunk I find Andy's phone with a new message.

Andrea: Hey Andy! I'm in town where Warped is set up, it's been so long did you want to meet up?

Who is Andrea? And why does she want to meet up with him? I peek out of the curtain and hear Andy start the shower. Hesitantly putting his password in, I read their messages. I know I shouldn't, it's so wrong of me. But if I can catch anything before I go too deep into this relationship, it won't hurt as bad.

Andrea is Andy's ex. She likes to connect with him through how both their names begin with the same sound — And(rea) and And(y).

It makes me want to gag.

I hear the bathroom door open, I quickly shut his phone off and throw it somewhere in the bunk.

"Hey babe, you got a message when you were in the shower," I say nonchalantly, scrolling through my phone.

Andy opens the curtain, searching around for his phone. He grabs it and kisses my cheek. Andy looks at his screen, scrollings for a few seconds, then looks at me.

"So I see you know about Andrea now," he raises an eyebrow.

"What?" I question, acting dumb.

He turns his phone towards me and I see that his screen was open to his messages with her from a year ago.

"Okay fine, I was just curious as to who she is and why she is texting you," I put my phone down.

"Nova, you have to trust me, okay? You don't need to go through my phone, I would've told you who she was if you had just asked me," he looks at me, putting his phone away.

"I know, i'm sorry, i'm still getting used to this whole relationship, trust thing again," I roll onto my stomach, staring at him.

"It's fine, just ask next, okay?" He places his palm on my cheek.

"Okay," I lean into his hand.

"I'm going to go make us some coffee," Andy kisses my forehead and walks to the kitchen area.

I smile and roll back over, closing my eyes for a little longer.

•••

Just a short little update, i'm having massive writers block right now :')