Chapter 13

Nova

"Hey Ricky," I grin, walking up to the drink table.

"Hey Nova! How's tour going?" He smiles, pouring something into my cup.

"It's going! I miss home but only another few weeks," I talk to the guitarist of Motionless in White.

"Yes I know that all too well, but being on tour and doing what you love is always worth it," he gives me a side hug.

"Yeah! How do you like it? Big turn out this year, every stop is packed,"

"I love it, but i'm with you on missing home,"

"It's just the constant go, go, go, yanno? But I am so grateful to even be able to do this," I take a sip of my drink.

"Me too, anyway what's going on with you and Andy?"

"Nothing official, we're just having fun," I smile, thinking about him.

I wish he was able to come tonight, but I understand why he didn't. I'm starting to feel a buzz starting, enjoying the music.

"You guys would be cute together, I haven't seen Andy so happy in a while,"

"Well he asked me to be his girlfriend a little while ago, but I wasn't ready yet," I explain to him.

"Wasn't ready? You are now?"

"Well I don't know, I think i'm getting there. Andy is so sweet and I know he is nothing like my ex, I feel so safe and secure with him," I gush, feeling my face go hot.

"I think you are ready, just the way your face lights up when you talk about him, I know that this is something that would be so good for you guys," he smiles, rubbing my arm.

"Thanks, I hope so."

It's been a little while and I have drank a considerable amount. I feel so good, everyone is having a great time. I haven't been able to get Andy out of my head since my conversation with Ricky, and I miss him so much.

I dance to the music, imagining his hands around my body. Suddenly a pair of strong arms come around my waist, and I just sink into them. Pretending they're Andy's, I move to the music with him.

I look behind me to see some guy, as he begins to kiss my neck. I smile, enjoying the attention.

"You look fucking while hot dancing," he deep voice speaks in my ear.

I giggle and turn around, wrapping my arms around his shoulder.

"Yeah? How hot?" I giggle, not thinking about what I am doing, just feeling the want for Andy.

"You are the hottest girl here," he brings his lips to mine. I pull away gently, smiling at him.

"Want to get out of here?" He leaves soft kisses on my neck, slowly becoming a less gentle.

"I should get back to my bus," I politely decline, pulling away from him.

"Come on, it'll be fun," he holds my hand.

"I really need to sleep, maybe i'll see you around," I pull my hand away, walking off the bus.

When I get to my bus I strip and lay in my bunk, falling asleep.

I wake up to everyone being loud, "hey shut the fuck up!" I yell, rolling out of my bunk, putting some clothes on.

"Damn you look like hell," Luna looks at me.

"I feel like it, I don't remember much,"

"You were pretty close with some guy last night," Atlas sits down.