College

Stiles and Lydia have never met before. Yet they will be going to the same college at Beacon Hills Highschool. It will be their first year of college.

Lydia's POV

I got out of my Mom's car and opened up her trunk to get my luggages. I had brought a lot of stuff with me but good thing they have people to have me with that.

Two of the people working at the college rushed over to help me with my stuff putting it down on a cart do they can roll it into my dorm room. I told them that my number was #413.

I let them get the lead while I stood outside my dormitory. Finally the first day of my college experience.

Where I will be living in a dormitory instead of my own house. I won't be living with my mom anymore well, at least for some years.

I wonder if any crazy things will happen. Will I get another boyfriend? Will I get new friends? Who will my roommate be? How about the other rooms be like? I guess I'm just gonna have I find out.

I took in a deep breathe and started walking through the door.

Stiles' POV

I arrived at the school in my Dad's Sheriffs car since he insisted on driving me today. I guess that was expected seeing that I wouldn't be living at our house for years. Also he wanted to say one last goodbye before leaving I guess.

"I'm gonna miss you Stiles, I mean who else is gonna eat all my curly fries" He said getting all teary eyed.

"I'm gonna miss you too Pops and plus just send me them in tge main," I pulled him into a hug, " But right now you need to let go so I can go into my dorm room."

"Oh yeah, right," He said looking at his feet I could already see that he was hesitant to leave.

I grabbed my two luggages from the back trunk considering the rest of my stuff has already been delivered. I yelled goodbye one last time at my Dad when he finally started to drive away. I took in a deep breathe and muttered, "Here goes nothing." As I headed through my dormitory doors.