Stiles' Roommate

Stiles' POV

I entered my room to see Scott sitting on his bed with a big mess around him. He walked up to me and I gave him a bro hug.

"Hey Stiles," Scott greeted.

"Hey Scott," I replied with a goofy grin.

"So who is it?" Scott questioned, "Who's the girl that's making Stiles grin like a goof."

"Um...what? Okay." I sighed and continued with "If you must know her name's Lydia and she's a strawberry blonde who lives next door."

"Really, wow your lucky dude," Scott told me.

" How so?" I questioned

"Well because the girl you like will be staying right next door to us meaning that you well be able to see her all the time dude."

"Oh I never thought about it like that," I admitted although I didn't really have time to think about such things.

"So now you know what I'm saying?"

"Kinda," I replied truthfully.

"Now come on lets start unpacking all the stuff before we end up procrastinating."

"Okay."

So with that we got it or lashes and began the boring process of unpacking. The only thing on my mind was Lydia I hope the rest of my time at college will consist on setting more of her. Although I just met her I am really intrigued by that red-head.

Especially with Scott as my roommate hopefully we'll find him a girl.

Author's Note

Sorry I haven't been updating and for the really short update on this. Its basically because my phone charger is broken and I still haven't gotten a new one. So right now I am using other devices. I'll try to have a longer chapter to since mine aren't always the longest.