On A Note

Lydia's POV

I looked over at Stiles' paper to see how the work on our posterboard was going and was met by a complete suprise.

The artwork was terrible.

It was rainbow with random blobs of people (which had nothing to do with what we're doing btw) and only a neat title.

"I thought you said you were a good artist...but looking at this I'm wondering if you just trace all your drawings."

"I am a good artist," He objected quickly before adding, "when I'm tracing."

"Well this is not a traceable project so why don't I just do it."

"Because you asked me so I'm  gonna do it," He huffed, returning to what he called 'art.'

"Honey," I jestured to the paper, "you're good at a lot of things ,but this is not one of them."

He pouted, grumbling a fine and handing over the posterboard to me.

"Oh, you know I can't deal with  this monstrosity-"

He gave an offended look which I just decided to ignore and continued, "Which is why I'm gonna go get a new one."

Stiles simply rolled his eyes and plopped down onto his bed, saying "When you do that I'll be napping."

Typical Stiles.

***

After an hour or two of sketching and coloring the new fresh posterboard there was finally a presentable piece of work.

No thanks to Stiles though when he kept saying his original was way better (not even close) and tried to put in suggestions (that were pretty stupid.)

Finally all that's left is presenting I hope Stiles doesn't mess up this time but knowing him I know it'll happen.

He's just a lost cause but, in the most beautifully tragic way.

But that's probably why I like him that much.

A/N: On that note let's end this chapter.