Preparation

Stiles' POV

I was currently in my room tidying things up a bit. I just finished convincing Scott to let me have the room to myself during the study period time. Although he didn't need much convincing considering that he already made plans with Kira to hang out somewhere. I guess they hit it off like Lydia and I. Not that I minded if those two got together it would be adorable. Maybe if I play my cards right we'll be having double dates in no time.

Okay,I have to admit I like Lydia. Ever since I met her there was this sort of connection. So possibly in the future when we get to know each other,see if she reciprocates those feelings we might get together.

I guess we'll just see wherever it goes. Right now, for the time being I'm okay with being just her friend.

I checked the clock at the side of the room and say that I only had a about fifteen minutes until she arrives. So I quickly put all my things in their proper places. After I finished I take a look around my navy blue decorated room and decides it looks presentable. That means I should probably find a place I want to study at. Hmmm.... I'll probably just go with the living room and use the couches and the coffee table.

I grab all my text books from my bag and out it on there. Oh yeah, that reminds me. I should probably go get some snacks for us. She might be hungry I don't know. I decide to prepare some just in case. I settled on making some peanut butter sandwiches and two sprites. I'm pretty sure I'm just really nervous. I never really felt this way about someone before.

Yet again, none of them were Lydia that sweet little strawberry blonde that's so perfect without even trying.

Wow,I sound like a girl. Guess I better calm down a bit.

Breathe Stiles. I remind myself.

Once I regained my composure from my pacing I can't help but worry again. I mean it's the first time that she was going to see my room. I wonder what her reaction we'll be. Good or bad. Hopefully good or it would really suck.

I guess have to go and see for myself. I managed to go and sit down on the couch and relax myself while watching some t.v.

Now all I have to do is wait.

7 minutes later I finally hear someone knock on my door. I quickly hopped off the couch and straightened out my clothes.
I dashed to the door and opened it to reveal an expecting Lydia with a bag slung over get shoulder.

I smile and gestured for her to come inside. She returned my smile and walked inside my room.

Now let's see how good we work with each other.

Author's Note: Thanks so much for the 2k reads on this book so far. Isn't Stiles just adorable? I mean getting all flustered for Lydia coming over. Just a short little chapter I wrote for you guys. Hopefully you like it. Please vote and or comment. The rest of this scene will be in the next chapter from Lydia's point of view. If you hadn't noticed I like switching them up.

Bye Lovelies. <3